WEN

Super Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

On 1/26/2014 BExplorer said: CA first cleanse, primed with FAS, sitting in a LAV remoist right now. Then fig leave in, CA SC with SAM GS and frankenmousse.

LOLOLOL {#emotions_dlg.lol} I've heard of the frankenbottle for CC but not for the mousse yet!

I have Fig oil on my scalp and POM oil slathered all over my arms and chest. I'm still sick so I needed something warm to make me feel better. I can't smell much but that POM oil makes my eyes roll every time. That was the mental pick me up I needed!

Contributor

Fig first cleanse to rinse out my oil treatment from yesterday. WCM second and leave in. WCM oil, 613 SC and SAM mousse. I blew my straight today for a change and it fabulous. Also using my new solano hair dryer. No frizz to be found on this head!!
Regular Contributor

FAS all the way today.... CC, RTM and FAS oil added to TT styling cream and body lotion . Smells yummy to me.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/26/2014 MissKlynn said:
On 1/26/2014 BExplorer said: CA first cleanse, primed with FAS, sitting in a LAV remoist right now. Then fig leave in, CA SC with SAM GS and frankenmousse.

LOLOLOL {#emotions_dlg.lol} I've heard of the frankenbottle for CC but not for the mousse yet!

I have Fig oil on my scalp and POM oil slathered all over my arms and chest. I'm still sick so I needed something warm to make me feel better. I can't smell much but that POM oil makes my eyes roll every time. That was the mental pick me up I needed!

Maybe it's just me, but I cannot get the last few uses of mousse to pump out, so I add what's left in the bottom into the next bottle :-)
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

613 first cleanse, fig second cleanse, fig leave in, CA SC, and SAM glossing serum. I think 613 is a little drying for me, but am trying to use it every once in a while after hearing Chaz talk about how much it does for strength.
"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I used tea tree for the first cleanse and fig for the second cleanse. My hair loves this combo. I have somehow refrained from using the seasonals. It is soo hard because I love the scents so much. My hair is sooo shiny, though. It is also moisturized more than it has been in a long time. I also used lavender styling creme today.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

spring gardenia green tea with a little tea tree for the first cleanse and all tea tree for the second.

Honored Contributor

TT on the scalp Fig on the ends for the first cleanse and kids apple for the second cleanse.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

TT/apple on my scalp and Fig/FAS on my length.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

Wen Lav, first cleanse

Wen Fig, second cleanse

Wen Fig, leave-in

Juicy, bungee curls all day!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.