WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: WEN: What Cleansing Conditioner Did You Use Today?

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

@Wen_Woman wrote:

Today I cleansed with BGT for the first cleanse, 613 for the second cleanse. I did an overnight oil treatment with MIF oil. 

I am doing overnight oil treatments every night and cleansing every day now. My hair is getting so long that I feel it benefits from the daily cleanse (Its very fine and can be hard to manage on the second day). 

@Wen_Woman I both cleanse and do overnight oil treatments 6 times a week and love the results.  Like yours, my second day hair isn't easy to manage; I only skip cleansing on Sunday mornings when I'm very pressed for time.  I use every formula of oil, but use tea tree every other night.  One of these days I'll give the BGT CC another try!  I'm letting my silver hair grow in, so maybe on non-colored hair it will work better for me?  We shall see! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I am trying to do TT oil every other night also....I remember what Chaz advised at one point to people who are really trying to get their hair to grow faster....TT oil was a big part of it. 

I am using up my last bottle of BGT.. Love the scent but unless I follow up with 613 it isn't moisturizing enough. 613 is really working well for me right now!

Respected Contributor

I used 7 pumps of pomegranate for my first cleanse and 5 pumps of winter white citrus for the second cleanse from the 32 oz. bottles. I used WWC mixed with a pump of smoothing glossing serum for my leave in. I also added a dime size amount of Pom styling creme mixed with a pump of smoothing glossing serum. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I used tea tree for the first cleanse and WWC for the second cleanse. (4 pumps from the 32 oz. size for both cleanses.) 

I used a dime size amount of WWC as a leave in and a dime size of Pom styling creme.

I finished with a few sprays of WWC RTM. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Valued Contributor

I used the Light CC for first cleanse, light CC with equal parts 613 for second cleanse. TT remoist for leave-in ! Soft, shiny, non-frizzy results!

Honored Contributor

I'm still thinking but it's probably a TT plus MIF day for me. Smiley Happy

-- bebe, who's still waking up Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

TT oil treatment to scalp 1 hr, then  cleansed with CA first cleanse.

SHP AND SHL second cleanse.  319 styling creme and SHL RTM spritz.

Respected Contributor

I used lavender for both cleanses today. I used 6 pumps per cleanse from the 32 oz. bottle. I used a dime size of lavender cc as a leave in and a dime size of lavender styling creme. I sprayed a few sprays of spring honey lilac Rtm before blow drying my hair with my large round brush. Great hair today!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

1st cleanse 3 golf balls BGT whipped

2nd cleanse 3 golf balls PJP w 1 squirt MIF whipped 

Leave-in 613 & PJP followed by 10 pumps 319 mousse twisted in, will air dry overnight and use 613 SC to smooth dry hair

SHP sugar scrub face and neck 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used 6 pumps of lavender for my first cleanse and 6 pumps of lavender for my second cleanse from the 32 oz. size bottle. I used a dime size of lavender cc as my leave in and a dime size of lavender styling creme. I have been loving lavender lately. I may buy a gallon of lavender in June. My daughter loves it, too. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

First cleanse CA

Second cleanse SHL

Clean shiny hair.