WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

Defeating the troll
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

SAM oil treatment overnight.

TT 1st cleanse & SGGT 2nd...Straightening my hair so I'll be using GVP Smoothing Serum,SAM Styling crème,CHI Keratin mist & Silk Infusion,Tresemme Heat tamer leave in spray and CHI Shine Infusion.

Respected Contributor

Lavender both cleanses with SHL styling creme and 2 pumps of SHL mousse. I used 3 drops of SHL oil and 2 swipes of Sam texture balm to finish.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

I did an oil treatment last night with SGGT oil. This morning, I cleansed with lavender for both cleanses. I used a dime size of lav cc mixed with 3 drops of SHL oil as my leave in. I used a pump of SHL styling creme. I finished with 2 swipes of Sam texture balm.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

TT for both cleanses, TT Remoist for an hour or so, they leave-in of TT CC, TT SC, TT VTS and SAM mousse.. Probably a little TT TB this a.m.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

I used sweet almond mint for both cleanses. I used a pump of Sam as my leave in with 1 pump of spring honey lilac styling creme. I finished with 3 drops of honey lilac oil. I love my hair today!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

SMC oil treatment overnight.

This morning TT 1st cleanse & POM 2nd followed up with a 30min POM ReMoist mask for 30mins...KCKT leave in,Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Stretch,Curls Unleashed Curl boosting jelly and SAM VTS.

Super Contributor

SMC oil treatment overnight. TT 1st cleanse & SMC 2nd.....KCKT leave in condish,Shea Moisture Curl & Style milk & Shea Moisture Curling gel soufflé mixed with some Curl Enhancing smoothie....along with SMC RTM as needed.

Respected Contributor

I used tea tree for the first cleanse and 613 for the second cleanse. I guess my hair needed the treatment because my hair turned out great today. I have been using mostly core cc's lately. I think with my hair, it's about finding a balance of moisture and protein. I also used a dime size amount of 613 as my leave in and a dime size amount of SHL styling creme. I used a little texture balm and VTS on my part to keep my new growth from sticking up. I think my hair is starting to recover from all the coloring I did before.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

TT oil treatment overnight

TT 1st & 2nd cleanse...KCKT leave in condish,Marc Anthony Curl Stretch & Shea Moisture Curling gel soufflé mixed with some Curl Enhancing smoothie...and SAM VTS.