WEN

Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

Today was TT first cleanse and BGT second. BGT CC, WCM oil, 613 and SAM SC and SAM mousse. Not a frizz to be found on this damp day. I love the scent of BGT so I've been trying to make it work and this combo seemed to work well. Not as much volume as I would have liked though.
Frequent Contributor

2/3 BGT and 1/3 Fig. I only do one cleanse. One pump 613 SC mixed 5 squirts of pom VTS.

Respected Contributor

I used Sam for the first cleanse and wcm for the second cleanse. I used a dime size of wcm as my leave in. I also added half a pump of 613 sc mixed with a pump of Sam serum. I am not loving my hair today.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Last night I did an overnight Lavender Oil treatment. Usually I do a first cleanse with CA, but finished one off yesterday and forgot to replace it (didn't realize it until I was already in the shower). I did my first cleanse with WEN Kids - Watermelon, and second cleanse with a mix of Watermelon and Bamboo Green Tea. A little BGT as my leave-in. TT SC, Pom VTS, and Pom GS as my styling products. Blew my hair straight with a boar bush. Nice results.

Respected Contributor

Last night, I did an oil treatment with Sam oil. It really helped my stuffy nose! This morning, I did my first cleanse with tea tree and my second cleanse with Sam. I used a dime size of Sam cc as my leave in and a dime size of lav styling creme. I finished with 3 drops of WVM oil and 2 swipes of Sam texture balm.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Regular Contributor

TT first cleanse, WCM/613 second cleanse. Leave in were BGT RTM and 613 mousse. Lovely full hair day!

Esteemed Contributor

I have been pretty sick (FLU) and have not had an opportunity to wash my hair for a bit. It felt so good today to truly do a good scrubbing cleanse. :-)

1st cleanse FIG

2nd cleanse WCM

I completely spaced off leaving anything in my hair as a leave in for some reason today.

Honored Contributor

Oil treatment with my blend on my scalp and SMC oil on my length. Cleansed with kids apple for both cleanses with kids watermelon leave in.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

FIG!!!!!

Valued Contributor

TT for first cleanse and SAM for second cleanse.