WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

More experimenting for me. Was watching the TSV video again, remembered to put my oils back in the shower.

Did a TT scalp treatment and cleansed with four gallon pumps TT for the first cleanse, three gallon pumps Fig for the second, 6 pumps of kids SB from the 16oz bottle for leave in and 6 pumps of Fig SC with 1 dropper of SMC oil. Forgot to mix the oil with the leave in so it went in the SC.

waiting for it to dry to see how it came out. great curl definition when wet though. Remembered to apply SMC oil in the shower before drying off. Sigh.. my skin feels so good.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Contributor

Overnight TT oil; 1st rinse TT; 2nd rinse WCM. dime CC WCM leave in

Hair soft and silky, not as much body as I would like- but not much to compare with as just started using wen.

Just in the 2 weeks, have noticed color retention much better.

Respected Contributor

I did my first cleanse with tea tree and my second cleanse with Sam. I used a dime size of Sam as my leave in with a pea size of lav styling creme. I finished with 2 drops of WVM oil.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

First cleanse kids apple, second cleanse SMC. I'm craving some spring and summer scents. Can't wait for spring orange blossom. My hair liked the SMC so I'm not sure why WVM made my hair feel tangly last time.

Super Contributor

It was a fig and tea tree combo day and in the spirit of lifting my winter blahs I dug out the SMC and used a bit for leave in and used the mist. With my eyes shut I was in the warm tropics for a few moments! Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

TT, lavender, lavender sc
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I used the Wen treatment oils, TT on my scalp and CA on my length and then cleansed with kids watermelon for my first cleanse, kids SB for my second cleanse and watermelon for my leave in.

Respected Contributor

Last night, I did an oil treatment with winter vanilla mint oil. I only have 1/2 oz. left Smiley Sad. This morning, I did my first cleanse with Wen kids apple and my second cleanse with bamboo green tea. I used a dime size of BGT as a leave in and a dime size of lav sc. I am loving my hair today!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Really loving the TT, WVM combo so that was first cleanse and SAM and 613 2nd.
Regular Contributor

following an overnight WVM CC treatment I used BGT, BGT leave in and Pom mousse