WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

On 1/5/2014 Hilary77 said:
On 1/5/2014 jaxs mom said:

I did a TT and SMC oil treatment followed by TT and Fig CCs. I'm experimenting with 4 pumps per cleanse ( 8 total) in the gallons.

Holy moly! That is a lot of cc!! Isn't that like 8 ounces or something? Whew!

I know, it is a lot. I was using 2 pumps each but then I've been adding a 1/2 pump at a time more because I've been having problems getting the comb through my hair especially in the back at the nape of my neck. My hair is getting thicker, I think it's from the oil treatments. I decided instead of starting with 2 and adding more and then more I'd just start with 4 and see how it went. It actually worked better than it ever has. It was much easier getting the comb through the back of my hair and it felt great. I think 3 1/2 might be fine, next time I think I'll start with 3 and see if I need more. At least I know what 4 feels like now.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2014 Hilary77 said:

I did a TT and SMC oil treatment followed by TT and Fig CCs. I'm experimenting with 4 pumps per cleanse ( 8 total) in the gallons.

Holy moly! That is a lot of cc!! Isn't that like 8 ounces or something? Whew!

I know, it is a lot. I was using 2 pumps each but then I've been adding a 1/2 pump at a time more because I've been having problems getting the comb through my hair especially in the back at the nape of my neck. My hair is getting thicker, I think it's from the oil treatments. I decided instead of starting with 2 and adding more and then more I'd just start with 4 and see how it went. It actually worked better than it ever has. It was much easier getting the comb through the back of my hair and it felt great. I think 3 1/2 might be fine, next time I think I'll start with 3 and see if I need more. At least I know what 4 feels like now.

I know you said your hair is really long, so I know you need quite a bit. I just can't imagine using that much because my hair is just a couple inches below my chin. I bet your hair is beautiful.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Thanks Hilary, I can't believe how much better my hair is since I've been using Wen. Even though I color it to cover the gray I've gotten it to hip length now which I never could before because I'd get split ends and have to cut them off.

My hair is almost dry from my cleanse today and I really love how it came out. Lots of wave, no frizz on the ends and lots of body. I didn't use any leave in or SC. Just the CC. Thank you Chaz!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

I did a double cleanse of SMC and FAS RTM

Respected Contributor

I used tea tree for the first cleanse and lavender for the second cleanse with a dime size of lav as my leave in. I also used a pea size of lav styling creme mixed with a pump of Sam serum.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

After an overnight SAM oil treatment, I cleansed twice with WVM this morning...sigh...how I love WVM! Interestingly, two people told me they thought my hair looked lighter/they could see my highlights more! Not sure if it is the WVM or what, but it was very interesting.
Honored Contributor

I use Noxema or SCA.

Super Contributor

I did a TT oil treatment overnight and used TT cc first, 2nd I used a mix of 613& WCM
Regular Contributor

TT first cleanse, kids watermelon second. Hair is smooth, soft and lots of body. First time I've tried this combination.

Super Contributor

Fig day for sure! The horrible winter cold and winds have had my hair and skin very dry. I know some of you in the US are getting some bad winter weather, well we are used to getting pounded by wind and snow and cold occasionally during winter months, but not every week! It's been bad since November, we get a few nice days then bam another cold front and blizzard. I have mountains for snow drifts and ice under everything. We have been clearing piles of snow off of the barn roofs, afraid of collapse! I am ready for spring! LOL