WEN

Super Contributor

Re: What Cleanser Did You Use Today?

I finished up FAS for my first cleanse and openend up a bottle of SMC for my second cleanse. I'm feeling very seasonal on my winter snow day off!

Respected Contributor

I used WK watermelon for my first cleanse, POM for my second. Watermelon as a primer for my POM remoist and then POM as my leave in. I also used POM SC, and SAM VTS. I dried about 50% and then used POM oil on my ends and WEN Defining Paste on my mid shaft and all the way down as I put in flexi-rods. First time trying them. I'll have to do a review but they are still in-it's early yet and I need my coffee!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Contributor

BGT for both cleanses, topped off with CA SC+ LAV VTS. Blow dried with my head upside down and WOWSA!!! Volume galore!!! My hair looks so great today!
Respected Contributor

I didn't cleanse today!! I didn't have to. My hair still looks great. I think I am loving lavender again. It smells sooo good!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

I was supposed to oil my scalp/hair tonight and cleanse tomorrow. However, I got in the shower and just felt like cleansing tonight, so no oil.

1) TT

2) Fig

Respected Contributor

I used tea tree for the first cleanse and Sam for the second cleanse. I used a pea size of Sam as my leave in and a pea size of lav styling creme.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

I did a TT and SMC oil treatment followed by TT and Fig CCs. I'm experimenting with 4 pumps per cleanse ( 8 total) in the gallons.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

I used Wen Fig for my cleanse, Wen Fig Re Moist for my deep conditioner and puddled around the house under a shower cap for a few hours, Wen Fig as a leave-in and finished up with Pantene Curly mousse.

My hair is very happy!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

On 1/5/2014 jaxs mom said:

I did a TT and SMC oil treatment followed by TT and Fig CCs. I'm experimenting with 4 pumps per cleanse ( 8 total) in the gallons.

Holy moly! That is a lot of cc!! Isn't that like 8 ounces or something? Whew!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Experimented today, a new combo for me, TT and WVM, this is a really good combo.