WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN: What Cleansing Conditioner Did You Use Today?

@CaitlinH wrote:

SHP oil during the day

CA 1st

CLV 2nd

CLV CC & SC leave in

CLV oil & BGT remoist overnight

(this humidity is KILLING me!Smiley Embarassed)

Caitlin, I would love to know how this works out with the oil & remoist overnight & I'm wondering if I can overdo it with the oil treatments. Sometimes I want to do it every day Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@CaitlinH wrote:

SHP oil during the day

CA 1st

CLV 2nd

CLV CC & SC leave in

Caitlin, I would love to know how this works out with the oil & remoist overnight & I'm wondering if I can overdo it with the oil treatments. Sometimes I want to do it every day Smiley Very Happy

I've still got it on @FleaMktQn . I didn't have anywhere special to go this weekend so I can get away with the oils & remoist with my hair in a bun. Cat Happy I'm going to workout (which will push around the oils a bit on my scalp) & then wash it off. So I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Between my scalppsoriasis & this humidity my hair has been hating me! So just giving it extra loveCat Wink 

Respected Contributor

TT first cleanse
Smc second cleanse and leave in
1 pump SHP sc
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

I used BGT and SMC for first cleanse,  CLV for second cleanse and 1 pump SHP styling creme with 4 drops CLV oil.  I let my hair air dry.  @Hilary77, I really like the oil with the s.c.  My hair is soft and wavy.

Valued Contributor

I used CA for both cleanses since I was in a hurry, and 613 for leave in. Still ❤️ the way my hair looks and feels!
Super Contributor

Fig sweet orange  oil overnight

tea tree first cleanse

summer honey peach second cleanse

tea tree leave in and tt  styling cream

hair is 3/4 dry and then added shp mousse

think i'm going to air dry today.  No frizz or fly aways yet but it is so darn hot and humid out I hope I dont regret it.....we will see!!

Trusted Contributor

SMC first cleanse.  SHP second cleanse.  1 pump SHP sc, 5 drops CLV oil.  In this heat, I'm letting it air dry.  I may be frazzled in this heat, but at least my hair isn't.

Valued Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@CaitlinH wrote:

SHP oil during the day

CA 1st

CLV 2nd

CLV CC & SC leave in

@FleaMktQnso I've had a couple of days to play with my oil concotions & I must say that I really like using the oils for humidity during the summer. I wouldn't necessarily do it during the winter.

Yesterday I added a full dropper full of SHP oil from the 4oz bottle to my hair (w/ a pump of SHP sc added first in shower) & the frizz factor was greatly reduced (air dryed). I probably would've had no frizz had I added mousse.

Just to note: my hair is very long (tailbone), very thick, with Irish curls. So my hair is constantly frizzy.Cat LOL I'd recommend less obviously depending on your hair.

Respected Contributor

WOW Caitlin, my hair is very short & wavy, so for me less is better. Just a dab of leave in & SC for me or it gets too heavy, I can add 3 pumps of SHP or CLV mousse & my hair is so soft. But I'm loving the oils, wanna use them almost everyday either overnight or a few hours before a cleanse. Hope that's not overdoing them.

I did CLV oil overnight

CLV 1st cleanse

MIF 2nd cleanse

SHP leave in, SC, & mousse

Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
I saw something like this on the beauty forum. I thought it might be fun. So, what cleansing conditioner or other Wen products did you use today?

A big fig day, 1st and 2nd cleanse, leave in - all fig.  I love the moisture! MIF styling cream and SHP mousse.