WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

@riley1 

I want to also get the Treatment Trio, it says "advanced order"  yet when you get to the checkout it says arriving by 10/22, (which seems quick for advanced order)

I called the CS, to ask if that's really when it ships?  ( no real help there)

I was wondering if anyone has heard any update on the Treatment set...?  thanks for any help...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi  My TT trio is also on advanced order, so it's a good thing I have 6 quarts and a gallon in the closet right now, or I'd be sweating!  I watched the TSV presentation last night and I don't remember any mention of any of the trios being on advanced order at all, so I don't know what's going on.  WEN is made in the USA, so some of the international supply chain problems don't apply, but the biggest bottleneck is the lack of domestic truck drivers, so that is certainly a possible problem with the Q getting WEN inventory to sell.

Respected Contributor

I AM NOT BASHING CHAZ, he is like one of my fav. people ever and I follow him on FB and watch all his doggie videos, I LOVE CHAZ

But, others that are new to the line might look at his hair and think "does it make your hair greasy" - Those of us that follow Chaz know he has the tonic in each day, I just wish for show days he would freshly wash it and maybe even give his hair a nice blow out, I think it would represent WEN better, again I am not bashing Chaz and I love his hair and how it looks but people lnew to the line might think otherwise when they see him on air.

Trusted Contributor
you are setting up your own narrative - and you must have a different 📺 than me.
Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@quadmimi  My TT trio is also on advanced order, so it's a good thing I have 6 quarts and a gallon in the closet right now, or I'd be sweating!  I watched the TSV presentation last night and I don't remember any mention of any of the trios being on advanced order at all, so I don't know what's going on.  WEN is made in the USA, so some of the international supply chain problems don't apply, but the biggest bottleneck is the lack of domestic truck drivers, so that is certainly a possible problem with the Q getting WEN inventory to sell.

@CamilleP 

Yes my email with my order, says "due to delays, many items are on Advance Order", that's it...Well I know it's not on Chaz's end so the Q just "says what it says" anymore. Hope we all get our items....

Esteemed Contributor
@CamilleP @cosmic1 @lovemykitty @scullychick we have made the transformation to mellygDotproboardSDOTCom please
Join us at our new home
Esteemed Contributor
@untitled meet us over at mellygDoTproboards.com
Esteemed Contributor
@mamawskids @lizzys @Gurgimom we
Made
The transformation over to our new home at mellygDOTproboardsDOT.com
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@CamilleP 

That's odd.  My TT trio is processing.

And yes, if there's a problem we know who is and isn't at fault.

Respected Contributor

My TT trio is now in process again, and the POM cream I ordered at the same time has already shipped!  My four re-moists are still in process, but I ordered those this morning, not last night, as they didn't even show up in inventory when I searched for them during the TSV launch hour.