WEN

Honored Contributor

There was a fall Beauty IQ Steal and a fall Q2 Big Deal.

New Contributor

Re: WEN TSV?????

[ Edited ]

I heard Chad say December 3rd as well. He also said on 9/27/19 that there would be no Gallon TSV's until next June, nothing this month.

Question: does chad also get credit for products purchased during his reruns? He is on twice Oct 3rd, and I will wait to order if that is the case. 

re-run, Unless of course, Chad is live at 2am EST Oct 3rd. that would be great!

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Oh, @bargainsgirl !!  Chaz had a trio of Summer Mango Coconut quarts for $70something, I think end of August.

I'll bet you miss getting "Alert" posts from bebe777.   😞

@bebe777 was the best! I always miss her alerts.  I know it’s none of our business but I wish I knew why she left. I hope it’s because she got sick of the negativity or just got tired of social media or something like that...but I hope it was nothing bad.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN TSV?????

[ Edited ]

@Brightgirl wrote:

I heard Chad say December 3rd as well. He also said on 9/27/19 that there would be no Gallon TSV's until next June, nothing this month.

Question: does chad also get credit for products purchased during his reruns? He is on twice Oct 3rd, and I will wait to order if that is the case. 

re-run, Unless of course, Chad is live at 2am EST Oct 3rd. that would be great!

⬆

That one is on the QVC main channel, so it's live, not a rerun, @Brightgirl .

Think it was an unconfirmed "no" on the reruns in the past, but with all the changes ...might as well guess with the rest of us.☺

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife 

Tell me not to buy that pair of 613 quarts I just put into my cart again. It's the third time I put it in there. 

(with whining tone...) I just opened a quart of 613. I don't need any"spares".

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge 

You need spares...always. 😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl ,

There's a 3 quart sale right now.

WEN Summer Mango Coconut.

$97.00    A374625  

Respected Contributor
Thanks, @x Hedge! I picked up the SMC CC. I love that scent.