WEN

Respected Contributor

I have been waiting for a TSV....will there be one for the holidays?  I always buy my WEN in a TSV and am due for a purchase!

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

there have been at least two BeautyiQ Steal events and a Q2 Big Deal featuring WEN products since Chaz left 3 months ago, at the end of June.

Also, he had a 40%off Everything sale on his website in July.

QVC has more channels, and more new vendors sharing available air time. Looks like the old TSV rotation has changed, becoming more flexible in the last couple of years.

If you're only watching the TSVs on the original channel, you're missing a lot of really great WEN offers on the other QVC channels.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

do you go to the WEN product page?...or just wait for a TSV?

Chaz was on air just a couple of hours ago, and there are some 2 for the price of one, and some other sales right now.

https://www.qvc.com/beauty/wen/_/N-rhtyZ1z141dz/c.html?redirectTerm=WEN&currentPage=1&sort=Recently+...

Respected Contributor

Hi, Hedge, you said it!  I got the Peony duo and the Lavender Cleansing Conditioner that went with the matching Body Treatment.  It was a tough decision between that and Pomegranate.  The other offers are really great deals!

Thank you for posting a link too!

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl 

On this morning's show, I believe Chaz said he will be back December 3.  There may be a holiday TSV then, although he didn't say that.

If so, I hope it's the same as the last couple of holiday WEN TSVs.  I always purchase multiples of those.

Respected Contributor

That is just what I am hoping for too!!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering if I missed the fall TSV, I've had a lot going on including a death in the family so I thought I might have missed it. There is usually one around September 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

He said either on IG live or when he was on air that he would not be back until December and it would be for a TSV (the 3rd I believe he said??)

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, @bargainsgirl !!  Chaz had a trio of Summer Mango Coconut quarts for $70something, I think end of August.

I'll bet you miss getting "Alert" posts from bebe777.   😞

Respected Contributor

JaxsMom, there was no fall TSV this year.  We've been speculating that it was because the Q was penalizing Chaz for not meeting the Q's sales quotas last Fall.  The day of the TSV last year was the same day as George H.W. Bush and Aretha Franklin's funerals, so no wonder, but the Q did not cut Chaz any slack over that, and didn't let him have a TSV in September this year.  The good news is that there's going to be a December TSV, thankfully!