WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks @Jen44  It just came up on the top finds. What a deal at $69.12 Smiley Very Happy

I might have to get 2 sets Woman Wink

@FleaMktQn: I did indeed order two sets. These two will be a welcome staple! Love the toner description and demo with Chaz. (I have shoulder length wavy white hair, which can be tamed into straight silky.)

Chaz was a delight last night. Loved his platinum hair.

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@SurferWife

It looks like all WEN products that will air today are on free s&h. Check it out because it appears that means everyone?

Beth QVC

YES, INDEED ! I’m so happy! Free shipping really does allow me to buy more. How can I get word back to Chaz to tell him how much I appreciate his free shipping? I wish he knew how much it helps his customers who live out in the wild blue yonder.

@SurferWife I was so happy to see you get the free shipping!!  You really can stock up now! 

I'm using the TTS and my curls love it........but....I'm not using as much as Chaz demo'd.  So tomorrow I'm going to get brave and use a ton😜.  I think I have 2 MIF and 2 SHP but am going to stock up with the FFA. I have high hopes for this scent.  The 3piece styling set with the TTS, mousse and SC are calling my name.  I'm hoping that set might be a ODO.

@World Traveler Thank you so much for all the info you have been posting leading up to the TTV!!!!  I'm going to try and contribute more than hearing tomorrow!  Love posting on TSV day😁

@FleaMktQn .Hiya g/f!!  happy hunting today.....I miss doing that to find stuff to sell.  Maybe 1 day I will do it again😜  I think you need 2 sets of the Bella spirit.  I bought 2 so far...will probably get more.  price for 2 is great!

@Jen44 Thanks for the Retailmenot info!  I used it once so far!

Hello to everyone else and I will hopefully see you later today!  I stayed up hoping Chaz would be on at the 3a.m. ( 1am my time)  I can't stay awake with Gina, so will have my buying fingers ready later today😜

@Jen44

Hi to you too @Suebdoo Heart  Not a bad sale day today Smiley Very Happy

I have the MIF & BGT TTS but they don't do much for my hair Woman Sad Do the seasonals work better for you than the MIF? The 3 piece styling set with the TTS, mousse and SC are tempting me too, I'd be all over it if it had a 16 oz CC instead of TTS Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I got out of bed at 12:05 and ordered the TSV in TT and Pom, I couldn't find the Bella Indigo listed so I went back to bed... couldn't sleep for worrying it would sellout so I got back up at 12:30 and finally found it, ordered it too. I'm elated at the price. I might order another one at 2 today. The RTM for the new FFA is already sold out!!!

What a night!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Thanks @Jen44  It just came up on the top finds. What a deal at $69.12 Smiley Very Happy

I might have to get 2 sets Woman Wink

@FleaMktQn: I did indeed order two sets. These two will be a welcome staple! Love the toner description and demo with Chaz. (I have shoulder length wavy white hair, which can be tamed into straight silky.)

Chaz was a delight last night. Loved his platinum hair.

Hi @Jen44  I got 2 set too and seriously, I want another one at that great price. Comes up to a little less than $150 for a gallon with the tax Smiley Very Happy I know it will work well for me, all the other CCs do Cat Very Happy

My hair is fine, wavy/curly salt & pepper almost shoulder length. I couldn't have it this long before WEN, my scalp got too itchy, so I had a very short pixie. I let it get longer in the fall and winter Smiley Very Happy No more itchy for Me after my first time using WEN Woman Very Happy I was hooked Heart

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler @FleaMktQn & Wen Sisters:

Okay, I ordered the Bella Spirit Indigo duo (times two) in the opening show. 

Rewatched Chaz' demonstration. I have lots and lots of white hair.

Decided that waiting until September 12 for free delivery (takes awhile to get to California), I needed to start learning how to use it on MY hair sooner. Just ordered another indigo duo on Express, so I'll have it mid-week next week. Before the University starts . . .

Perhaps I need an Intervention.

Or compassionate support.

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor We are right there for you with the compassionate support. Of course, anyone who offers support to another person should NOT have the same problem! ha! I think we all need intervention. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor We are right there for you with the compassionate support. Of course, anyone who offers support to another person should NOT have the same problem! ha! I think we all need intervention. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler: Drawing upon my knowledge of addictions and interventions, I've decided we are not (yet, at least) in need.

Screen Shot 2018-09-01 at 10.31.23 AM.png

First, using WEN is not interfering with other aspects of our lives. 

Second, WEN indigo and Bella Spirit are actually needful products that will enhance our hair care. 

Finally, financially, I'm not impaired by these multiple purchases. I'll simply give something else up (like a couple of dinners out) to pay for the Express Indigo.

Besides, QVC just thanked me for my purchase. Clearly it meant something to them . . .

[sigh]

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

I got out of bed at 12:05 and ordered the TSV in TT and Pom, I couldn't find the Bella Indigo listed so I went back to bed... couldn't sleep for worrying it would sellout so I got back up at 12:30 and finally found it, ordered it too. I'm elated at the price. I might order another one at 2 today. The RTM for the new FFA is already sold out!!!

What a night!

@Tennessee Vol, one of the advantages of being 6 hours earlier than the East  Coast. I was able to get my FFA RTM duo. I knew it would sell out if I didn’t jump on it. I procrastinted with the SHP and now it’s on back-order so I may never see it until next summer.

I ordered the 3-piece styling kit in FFA also (SC, mousse & texturizing Spray) as well as TSV (Tea Tree), Bella Indigo & Bella lip care with travel CC (although the TT is on waitlist,  it I’m sure it will come in). No telling what will pop up today. I really need finishing Treatment Cream, but I’ll order that directly from Chaz.

Lastly, GO CLEMSON!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

What a night!

@Tennessee Vol, one of the advantages of being 6 hours earlier than the East  Coast. I was able to get my FFA RTM duo. I knew it would sell out if I didn’t jump on it. I procrastinted with the SHP and now it’s on back-order so I may never see it until next summer.

I ordered the 3-piece styling kit in FFA also (SC, mousse & texturizing Spray) as well as TSV (Tea Tree), Bella Indigo & Bella lip care with travel CC (although the TT is on waitlist,  it I’m sure it will come in). No telling what will pop up today. I really need finishing Treatment Cream, but I’ll order that directly from Chaz.

Lastly, GO CLEMSON!!

@SurferWife

I never even considered that the RTM would sell out! I think 3 fall scents are now gone...

Hawaii and WEN TSV's 6 hours early (your time) how Blessed are you! Not to mention Toby!

Go Vols! It's great to be a Tennessee Vol!

BTW - I'm for Clemson unless they play Tennessee

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

OK @Suebdoo  I caved and got The 3 piece styling set with the TTS, mousse and SC Smiley Embarassed