WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

28 hour countdown!! No QVC buying until then. Saving my spending until midnight tomorrow (6pm my time). I’ll  have a glass of wine poured ready to shop!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I'll be waiting for Chaz and hoping for some ODOs Woman Wink

After I place my order I'll be off to bed cuz it'll be midnight here and I gotta get up early Saturday for yard sales. Glad I don't have to work so I can come home and take a nap Woman Very Happy Then watch some shows Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I’m off to the beach for 3 days starting Friday.  First time to see ‘my’ part of our coast in years!

But I’ve got my TSV TT loaded on waitlist until > midnight.

Hate I’m going to miss Chaz, but this is a House party with a group of long term traveling friends, so tv access not a sure thing!

Big kiss to Chaz and the Angels !  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

From Chaz 8/31/18:

WEN by Chaz Dean Fall 2018 Today's Special Value is here!

Watch us live on @QVC tonight 9pm PST. / 12am EST. and get your 32oz WEN Classic Cleansing Conditioner in Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender, or Pomegranate with matching 4oz Treatment Oil, 4oz ReMoist Hydrating Hair Mask, and 16oz Fall Fresh Apple Cleansing Conditioner for the TSV price of only $65.95 on 5 Easy Pays of $13.19 ($235.00 value on chazdean.com save $165.05)

Chaz pups.jpg

Honored Contributor

For anyone new to WEN and not sure which classic to purchase:

• Sweet Almond Mint: a universal cleanser that doesn't weigh hair down; for all hair types, especially those with fine-to-medium hair
  • Fig: a rich-density cleanser that helps to moisturize, hydrate, and replenish hair; for all hair types, it contains moisturizing properties for medium-to-coarse and wavy-to-curly hair
  • Tea Tree: exceptional for dry, flaky scalps; for all hair types, it has moisturizing properties for medium-to-coarse and wavy-to-curly hair
  • Cucumber Aloe: ideal for oily scalps and dry hair; for all hair types, it's exceptional for fine-to-medium hair
  • Lavender: formulated for all hair types, particularly dry or color-treated hair; great for creating volume without weighing hair down
  • Pomegranate: formulated for all hair types to add moisture without weighing hair down

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe - have some great beach time - it certainly will be hot & sunny! 

Respected Contributor

I will be waiting to hit the buy button!..Smiley Happy

@FleaMktQn yes hit the yard sales & find us all even more Wen!

I never find the treasures you do!..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Setting my alarm for 11:45 and taking a nap, otherwise I'll never make it to midnight.  Definitely want the TSV in TT and maybe also POM and SAM.  POM seems to be working better for me lately and I've never really given SAM a try.  My dvr is set for all the shows tomorrow, but hopefully I can catch all of them live.  It will be so nice seeing Chaz again.  

Enjoy, everyone!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @sueinsf!  I don't use remoist too much, just like you because my hair is not really suffering damage.  I don't color treat and I don't use hot tools.  I only blow dry with warm and cool air and I rough dry mostly.  It really is a great TSV though, what a great deal.  I have my eye on alot of other stuff Chaz is gonna offer though.  I may get the TSV.  If I do, it'll probably be either Tea Tree or Lavender.  It's such a good deal that people are getting more than one!!!  I'm glad for Chaz.  I do, however, use alot of the oil and I'm low on Tea Tree! 

Hi @77yangya!  I may still get the TSV too (single ship only) just for the cleansing conditioners but I already have enough oil to last me a long time and don't need or want that at all.  I guess I don't use it anywhere near as much as others do...As to the remoist, I do blow dry my hair and I do color treat but I still don't use it that much either.  My staples are CC, Styling Cream, and Glossing Serum with Mousse fourth.  One of my favorite kits was 32oz SHP CC, SC and Mousse.   I use RTM, Remoist and Oil no where near as much. 

Honored Contributor

From Chaz, 8/31/18

My GOOD Luck Lady Bug has returned. See you in less then 4.5 hours on @qvc with our @wenbychazdean TSV 9pm PST. / 12am ESTChaz Bug.jpg