WEN

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@World Traveler: My email shows a different TSV number...A345121

@Sadiesadie  @World Traveler

One number is for single shipment & the other is for AD. They do take you to the same page.

Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.31.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.31.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 2.32.03 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn Thanks for clarifying that. I didn't even think to list two numbers for all of you. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

Gee I wonder why the switch from Winter Forest to Red Currant? Its a bit disappointing since I already have a lot of WRC leftover from last year and I’m not a big fan. I don’t mind the scent but I find it too heavy for my fine hair. I would actually be happy with any other winter except the red currant. Oh well! 

I’ll have to skip the winter shipment but I will get the Tropical Paradise in the spring/summer, I can never have too much of that one!  I hope he is still releasing the Winter Forest this winter since it sounds so delicious (vanilla, spearmint, etc) and I can’t wait to try it! 

Ill be getting the Lavender now and the Tea Tree in the next shipment.

Super Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler
The today's special will for sure be on auto delivery with the new winter scent and spring scent in subsequent shipments. That's the way new scents have always been introduced so
I couldn't imagine them not keeping up with tradition.

Sorry, just saw this. "(

@I believe that this time it will be different and will skip Spring and go directly to Summer for @World Traveler

I’m COMPLETELY guessing here, but I’m gonna guess Spring will be some sort of Magnolia scent. 

@Suz585 he talked about the spring seasonal on periscope this past Saturday Smiley Wink  It's  a lovely scent Smiley Happy 

@bruingirl - thanks for sharing, as always.  For those who didn’t see the scope, are you able to share any details?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  I saw on QVC's site WHAT A DEAL!!!!  Thank you for posting about the new Winter one.  So that's it, Winter White Forest!  Hope it's like Wen Men. 

WHAT A DEAL!!!  This TSV is really great!  Now, to choose, which one.....

I was periscoping and was really wowed.  Some great stuff coming soon.

Thank you for posting, World Traveler!

Respected Contributor

Hi @sueinsf!  I don't use remoist too much, just like you because my hair is not really suffering damage.  I don't color treat and I don't use hot tools.  I only blow dry with warm and cool air and I rough dry mostly.  It really is a great TSV though, what a great deal.  I have my eye on alot of other stuff Chaz is gonna offer though.  I may get the TSV.  If I do, it'll probably be either Tea Tree or Lavender.  It's such a good deal that people are getting more than one!!!  I'm glad for Chaz.  I do, however, use alot of the oil and I'm low on Tea Tree! 

Honored Contributor

@Souperkrys wrote:

Gee I wonder why the switch from Winter Forest to Red Currant? Its a bit disappointing since I already have a lot of WRC leftover from last year and I’m not a big fan. I don’t mind the scent but I find it too heavy for my fine hair. I would actually be happy with any other winter except the red currant. Oh well! 

I’ll have to skip the winter shipment but I will get the Tropical Paradise in the spring/summer, I can never have too much of that one!  I hope he is still releasing the Winter Forest this winter since it sounds so delicious (vanilla, spearmint, etc) and I can’t wait to try it! 

Ill be getting the Lavender now and the Tea Tree in the next shipment.

@Souperkrys I'm a bit bummed out about the switch from Winter Forest to Red Currant. Other sources had it as Winter White Forest for the second shipment; in fact, that was what Chaz said on periscope in early July. 

Sure there is a good reason and next time I see him (September), I will ask why there was a switch.

So, I will save money, as I don't care for the Red Currant and I prefer the Summer Mango Coconut to the Tropical Paradise. I'll just get the first shipment for the Fall Fresh Apple with my Tea Tree.

Respected Contributor

I was really looking forward to this TSV because it was the only way I was going to try the three new seasonals.  I'm disappointed that the Q is forcing Chaz to use WRC and STP in the a/d shipments.  I can only assume it's the Q, because Chaz is usually very excited to offer new formulas for us to try.  I will still get the a/d, because the cost for the oil and remoist in addition to the main CC is so very good, but I am actually disappointed that I won't get to try tne new seasonals in winter and spring.   I won't buy them separately because they are bound to have the honey complex in them, so I'll be allergic to them.  I'd happily try them as part of the TSV, and use them as first cleanses, but I won't buy them individually.  I haven't tried STP, so at least I'll enjoy that one as a first cleanse.  One consolation, I guess.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP Oh, good point! "I will still get the a/d, because the cost for the oil and remoist in addition to the main CC is so very good...." DUH! Why didn't I think of that?

Okay, I will do the auto delivery after all. I was just going to do the first one to get the Fall Fresh Apple, as I don't care for the Red Currant and prefer other summer offerings to the Tropical Paradise. But now I will do the auto-delivery. Can use the other two seasonals for cleaning my makeup brushes, etc., or give them as gifts.

Thanks for mentioning that! Heart