WEN

Regular Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

Thank you for posting this.  I am to receive the auto delivery of last October's tsv on August 15th.  It was three seasonals in the 32 ounce size.  Does anyone know what the seasonal scents are for the August delivery of that Oct. TSV?  Would be great to know in advance so I know whether to keep that one or wait for the September TSV.  My Wen closet says I don't need any but it is so hard to resist!

@lizzys

The August A-D should be Summer Mango Coconut, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena & Summer Honey Peach. I think the original shipment included Winter Vanilla Mint, Winter White Citrus & Winter Red Currant.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for this tip!  I need to start doing this!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting well darn, I’m going to pass since I use coconut oil instead of remoist and mix my own oils. I guess I’ll stock up on FTP plus I have an AD coming from Spring.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

@tcmalfa Thank you for posting the scents that I should receive for the A/D of last years fall TSV.  I am now looking forward to receiving the next shipment! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy for Chaz!  It seems like so much pressure to keep his numbers high and make everyone at the Q happy.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler
The today's special will for sure be on auto delivery with the new winter scent and spring scent in subsequent shipments. That's the way new scents have always been introduced so
I couldn't imagine them not keeping up with tradition.
Honored Contributor

I need a cucumber aloe, so hopefully that's one of the classics.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler
The today's special will for sure be on auto delivery with the new winter scent and spring scent in subsequent shipments. That's the way new scents have always been introduced so

Sorry, just saw this. "(

I believe that this time it will be different and will skip Spring and go directly to Summer for the third shipment.

The reason I say that is because when I was at the salon last month, I asked about the TSV and he said that the Fall would be the new Fresh Apple, the Winter shipment would be the Fresh Forest, but he said he didn't know why QVC might indicate that the third shipment would be Spring because he hadn't even finished with the creation of the Spring.

I asked him what it was going to be, and he said he didn't want to say because it was too far in advance and someone might "rip me off" by creating something similar to it. I wrote about that in my July visit notes on this forum. Since we were on Periscope, he did not say anything further about the Spring, just that it wasn't finished enough to promote it.

Of course, it is almost two months later and his Spring creation may already be far enough along that he will say what it is and it will be the third shipment, but at the time he spoke about it, it was not the third shipment in his mind.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler

Sorry, just saw this. "(

I believe that this time it will be different and will skip Spring and go directly to Summer for the third shipment.

The reason I say that is because when I was at the salon last month, I asked about the TSV and he said that the Fall would be the new Fresh Apple, the Winter shipment would be the Fresh Forest, but he said he didn't know why QVC might indicate that the third shipment would be Spring because he hadn't even finished with the creation of the Spring.

I asked him what it was going to be, and he said he didn't want to say because it was too far in advance and someone might "rip me off" by creating something similar to it. I wrote about that in my July visit notes on this forum. Since we were on Periscope, he did not say anything further about the Spring, just that it wasn't finished enough to promote it.

Of course, it is almost two months later and his Spring creation may already be far enough along that he will say what it is and it will be the third shipment, but at the time he spoke about it, it was not the third shipment in his mind.

@World Traveler

I’m COMPLETELY guessing here, but I’m gonna guess Spring will be some sort of Magnolia scent. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler

the winter AD shipment will be Winter Red Currant (shipping in December) and the Spring AD shipment will be Summer Tropical Paradise (shipping in March) Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love