WEN

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Oh I got it too!.. can’t wait..

i hope he has a 32oz FFA CC with oil..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol...I use the RTM as an after-shower body spray, as well as my facial “toner” after cleansing.  I don’t use it in my hair as often, but sometimes spray it in my hair before bed.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I stopped using Wen for about a year and I realized the other day that it was a big mistake. My hair looks horrible. I saw that this TSV was coming up and it's such an amazing deal for all these core products! I got CA and Fig. I also ordered the vanilla pumpkin styling creme and texturizing spray.... how quickly I fell right back into a Wen stock pile haha... I'm hoping to see a ODO at the 10pm show Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

That was a fun hour! Now I must remove myself from the couch and clean this house! I’ll chat with y’all during the next segment. ALOHA!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn  Oh I got it too!.. can’t wait..

i hope he has a 32oz FFA CC with oil..Smiley Happy

That's Great @quadmimi  Smiley Very Happy

I agree Smiley Wink I want something with my FFA CC when I order it too, could be oil, or NBT, or styling products so I may wait until a good kit is offered for the CC Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

Perhaps I need an Intervention.

Or compassionate support.

@1Professor We are right there for you with the compassionate support. Of course, anyone who offers support to another person should NOT have the same problem! ha! I think we all need intervention. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler: Drawing upon my knowledge of addictions and interventions, I've decided we are not (yet, at least) in need.

First, using WEN is not interfering with other aspects of our lives. 

Second, WEN indigo and Bella Spirit are actually needful products that will enhance our hair care. 

Finally, financially, I'm not impaired by these multiple purchases. I'll simply give something else up (like a couple of dinners out) to pay for the Express Indigo.

Besides, QVC just thanked me for my purchase. Clearly it meant something to them . . .

[sigh]

@1Professor Smiley LOL Leave it to you to come up with such sound reasoning! Love it. LOL!!!

But, you know, you are correct on every point. I feel better now. ha!

Honored Contributor

Love WEN CC etc, but I have plenty of that kind of product to last me 2 years. I did buy the lip kit and the texture balm though.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian Ward Welcome back! Yes, it's true.....doesn't take long to get back into the swing of things. I get a panic attack if my cabinet of WEN gets down too much. Heart

Honored Contributor

I just picked up the styling cream trio of Fresh Apple. Did anyone else notice that it isn't shipping right away? Mine has an estimated delivery date of October 4. Or maybe I didn't act fast enough and I'm on a second shipment date. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol...I use the RTM as an after-shower body spray, as well as my facial “toner” after cleansing.  I don’t use it in my hair as often, but sometimes spray it in my hair before bed.

@SurferWife I use the RTM or Dry Body Oil without fail every night after I take a shower, I find it to be so easy and very moisturizing. Most of the time I apply an UNIBT or WEN body lotion after the mist but sometimes I just don't feel like it. I use the mist almost every morning again before I get dressed.

I do use the RTM on my second and even third day hair but don't use it when my hair is wet. I will occasionally spray it on my hair before I go to bed too.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb