WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

Please check out the following. It shows EVERYTHING that will be on the show! Thank you @tcmalfa for posting this on the SAM thread. Love 'ya!

Check out the link pronto!

@World Traveler

In the Periscope I talked about on another thread earlier, Chaz shows the Bella Spirit Indigo Toner & Bella Spirit Traditional Cleansing Conditioner (as a set) around the 2:50 mark & says it's launching at midnight. Smiley Happy

I wasn't sure if posting a Periscope link was allowed on here, but I'll try to add it. If it's not supposed to be on here, hopefully only the link will be removed & not my whole post. If the link gets deleted or if it doesn't work, the name of the Chaz Dean Periscope is TSV Sexy Sneak -Peak.

https://www.pscp.tv/CHAZDEAN/1DXxyYYnAedxM

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some more information of what will be featured, thanks to @tcmalfa telling me about the Periscope link.

1. TSV - classic 32 ounce, with classic remoist, with classic oil, PLUS 16 ounce of Fall Fresh Apple

2. Hairspray

3. Texturizing Spray Duo  - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

4. Bella Spirit - no toner added or with toner; 32 ounce...... @tcmalfa and @FleaMktQn just corrected me, as it is their understanding (and I agree) that you get BOTH the toner and the regular Bella Spirit. He mentioned the words half-gallon.

5. Mousse Trio - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

6. Dry Oil Duo - 319 or 613

7. Bella Spirit Three-Piece Set - 319 body cream, lip scrub, and choice of translucent or light tint lip balm

8. Seasonals - 32 ounce - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

9. Styling Cream Trio - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

10. Travel Packets with Lip Products - Your choice of set of 8 travel packets in any classic you want, including WEN Men packet, PLUS lip treatment set (scrub and balm)

11. Replenishing Treatment Duo - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

12. Treatment Oil - Under $50 - Fresh Apple, Ginger Pumpkin, Tuscan Pear, Vanilla White Pumpkin

13. HOPE Fragrance with HOPE body cream

Think that is it! WHEW!!!!! My credit card is going to have a meltdown!

Honored Contributor

Forgot to say....FREE shipping and easy pay on everything; quite sure that is what he said on Periscope! Good news!

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - Thank You, Thank You - such great information and sneak peeks at all the items. Ok, my credit card is official trembling! Can't wait.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tcmalfa and @FleaMktQnjust corrected me, as it is their understanding (and I agree) that you get BOTH the toner and the regular Bella Spirit. He mentioned the words half-gallon.

Sorry 'bout that!

Honored Contributor

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

@SurferWife

It looks like all WEN products that will air today are on free s&h. Check it out because it appears that means everyone?

Beth QVC

Contributor

Just ordered the Bella Spirit set and the HOPE set!!!!!  Oh I can't wait!!!  

I am still debating the TSV.  LOL!

Respected Contributor

@MOFirmer wrote:

Just ordered the Bella Spirit set and the HOPE set!!!!!  Oh I can't wait!!!  

I am still debating the TSV.  LOL!

@MOFirmer  Did you order the Bella Spirit CCs? 

I haven't found them, do you have an order number? Pretty Please Heart

Valued Contributor