WEN

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

I’m COMPLETELY guessing here, but I’m gonna guess Spring will be some sort of Magnolia scent. 

@Suz585 As good a guess as any. I have no idea; he didn't want to talk about it when I was there. Maybe he has dropped hints to others, but I know absolutely nothing, other than he didn't want to let any competitors know what he was up to. So I'm thinking it must be really different.

That being said, I have not found a Spring WEN scent that I cared for on my hair. Not sure why. I have tried them all for the past three years that I have been using WEN. In fact, last year's TSV (September?) when the Spring shipment was offered, I chose to cancel after the Winter shipment. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl  Thanks!

Can you tell us about your experience with the Indigo? I've written about my experience with it, but thought it would be good to hear from you, since you have dark hair.

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl Oh, I just thought of something. Chaz told me last month that the Winter shipment of the TSV would be the new Forest CC. Did he tell you it was the Red Currant instead? He must have changed his mind.

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

the winter AD shipment will be Winter Red Currant (shipping in December) and the Spring AD shipment will be Summer Tropical Paradise (shipping in March) Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

@bruingirl

Good to “see” you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@ANewHue

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler
The today's special will for sure be on auto delivery with the new winter scent and spring scent in subsequent shipments. That's the way new scents have always been introduced so
I couldn't imagine them not keeping up with tradition.

Sorry, just saw this. "(

I believe that this time it will be different and will skip Spring and go directly to Summer for the third shipment.

The reason I say that is because when I was at the salon last month, I asked about the TSV and he said that the Fall would be the new Fresh Apple, the Winter shipment would be the Fresh Forest, but he said he didn't know why QVC might indicate that the third shipment would be Spring because he hadn't even finished with the creation of the Spring.

I asked him what it was going to be, and he said he didn't want to say because it was too far in advance and someone might "rip me off" by creating something similar to it. I wrote about that in my July visit notes on this forum. Since we were on Periscope, he did not say anything further about the Spring, just that it wasn't finished enough to promote it.

Of course, it is almost two months later and his Spring creation may already be far enough along that he will say what it is and it will be the third shipment, but at the time he spoke about it, it was not the third shipment in his mind.

@World Traveler

I’m COMPLETELY guessing here, but I’m gonna guess Spring will be some sort of Magnolia scent. 

@Suz585 he talked about the spring seasonal on periscope this past Saturday Smiley Wink  It's  a lovely scent Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@bruingirl Oh, I just thought of something. Chaz told me last month that the Winter shipment of the TSV would be the new Forest CC. Did he tell you it was the Red Currant instead? He must have changed his mind.

@World Traveler

yes, my information regarding the AD shipments came straight from Chaz.  I was at the salon this past Saturday and did some pericsopes for him.  I asked him while I was scoping so others would hear and I could share the information. 

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

@Drythe hi there! -waving- 

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@bruingirl Awesome! Thanks for the update. Heart

Please tell us about your experience with Indigo. Probably different from my experience, since I have silver hair.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

TSV now showing - A349605. $69.95

FREE shipping and 5 easy pay

@bruingirl is correct (of course she is!). Heart

First shipment is Fresh Apple; second shipment is Red Currant; third shipment is Tropical Paradise.

I'm waiting until Saturday to order so Chaz gets the quota credit.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler: My email shows a different TSV number...A345121