WEN

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler @SurferWife

Do you use the TT oil on your brows once or twice a day?

Thanks!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol, I use it as part of my nighttime skincare routine only. I don’t want it to interfere with my eye make-up during the day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol I use it as the last thing before I go to work in the morning, after applying my makeup.

I have a little brush that came in an IT Cosmetic kit a couple of years ago. It's a brush specifically for the eyebrows. You can see it at A236722; I use the round, full end.

I put a drop or two of the oil on that little stiff brush, and brush/comb the brows into shape.

I started that about four months ago. At first I was putting too much on, and once I got to work I could feel oil drizzle down the side of my eyes, slowly as the day progressed. LOL!!! So I use very little now.

I do believe my brows are filling in, enough so that I plan to continue to do it every day.

Valued Contributor

This is great and so glad it's on a Saturday.  I'm going with the Pom, which has been working better for me lately, and Tea Tree.  I'm very anxious to try the new Fall CC, and also the new Bella Spirit CC; I hope they are moisturizing enough for my curls.  Can't wait for September 1st!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Tennessee Vol, I use it as part of my nighttime skincare routine only. I don’t want it to interfere with my eye make-up during the day.

@SurferWife Thanks! I will definitely use it as part of my nighttime routine and experiment with using it during the day when I don't wear makeup.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tennessee Vol I use it as the last thing before I go to work in the morning, after applying my makeup.

I have a little brush that came in an IT Cosmetic kit a couple of years ago. It's a brush specifically for the eyebrows. You can see it at A236722; I use the round, full end.

I put a drop or two of the oil on that little stiff brush, and brush/comb the brows into shape.

I started that about four months ago. At first I was putting too much on, and once I got to work I could feel oil drizzle down the side of my eyes, slowly as the day progressed. LOL!!! So I use very little now.

I do believe my brows are filling in, enough so that I plan to continue to do it every day.

@World Traveler That's an excellent idea using a brush to apply it especially during the day so I won't apply too much... seems that one of my eyebrows is thinning more than the other... I am definitely going to order the TSV in TT too... it's such a great value! Thanks!

Super Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  I am to receive the auto delivery of last October's tsv on August 15th.  It was three seasonals in the 32 ounce size.  Does anyone know what the seasonal scents are for the August delivery of that Oct. TSV?  Would be great to know in advance so I know whether to keep that one or wait for the September TSV.  My Wen closet says I don't need any but it is so hard to resist!

Super Contributor

Is Fresh Apple a new scent?

I did not like the other fall seasonal that had apple - if I remember correctly, it had a very strong maple scent that to me was just cloying.

I sooo do not need any when, so I am not sure if I want the answer to this question to be yes it's new, or no it's the old one!

Michele

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV for September 1

[ Edited ]

@Michele5004 wrote:

Is Fresh Apple a new scent?

I did not like the other fall seasonal that had apple - if I remember correctly, it had a very strong maple scent that to me was just cloying.

I sooo do not need any when, so I am not sure if I want the answer to this question to be yes it's new, or no it's the old one!

Michele

@Michele5004 Yes, it is a new scent. Chaz realized that the Fall Apple Spice was not to everyone's liking. In fact, he has said that people either liked it or hated it.

I have had an opportunity to do the sniff test on this new iteration in his salon. I like it very much. The best way to describe it is to say it is very fresh, crisp, and to me it is light. I was one of those who did not like the Apple Spice and plan to get this based upon my experience with getting a whiff of it.

Edited to add: When Chaz was testing this new Fall Fresh Apple, he gave everyone coming into this salon to see him an opportunity to smell the various apple scents he was considering. There were 5-6 different apple scents I tried and the one I chose was the one he said most of the people liked. Like any creator of products, I am quite sure he wants to ensure that the majority of his WEN customers like the final product.

Contributor

@World Traveler, I did the same as you -- had to purchase TT oil. Definitely ouch! So looking forward to getting ths TSV.

@Tennessee Vol, you reminded me that I wanted to try TT oil on my eyebrows and usually forget about that. So I immediately got up and put a little on them. I also have a Remoist mask on my face and arms right now! So nice and cool!

I pick up such useful info and ideas from this forum. Trolls, that's what this forum is for!