WEN

Respected Contributor

WEN TSV - Clearing stock for new "cleaner" formula?

[ Edited ]

DO NOT BEAT ME UP LOL
But, I know WEN is working on making his products cleaner and any "new" formulas are being formulated without the parabens (in the styling gel) and without the MI (Methylisothiazolinone) I can't help but wonder if this TSV is to help clear out what they currently have so they can "maybe" get working on bringing in the new formulation of the classics so they can be classified as a clean line.

The Bella and "most" the seasonals do not have these products already and per Cust. Service, any new formulas will not have these in it.

Just a thought!!  I won't be ordering since I have a known allergy to the MI in the classic formulas.  Bummed because it's such a great value!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - Clearing stock for new "cleaner" formula?

you frame your post with a manipulating intention - which is so wrong.  If one has been using Classics since the beginning - it is actually sweet to get back to basics and reintroduce them to Newbies who maybe just know the seasonals.

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

you frame your post with a manipulating intention - which is so wrong.  If one has been using Classics since the beginning - it is actually sweet to get back to basics and reintroduce them to Newbies who maybe just know the seasonals.

@untitled  I did NOT mean it that way and if it is taken that way I will delete, I am NOT like that and I love CHAZ and I love WEN so if you feel I should remove my post, I will do that.

I was just thinking maybe they want to use up all they have so they can get the newer formula rolled out sooner than later, that is all I meant - Honestly!!!!

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl, there is nothing wrong with your post and no need for you to delete it. You simply stated an idea and people can read into it whatever they want.. 

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl 

Don't remove your post for anyone.  You have every right to state your opinion.

I didn't read your post to mean anything other than what it was--wondering if stock is being cleared out for other products. 

Post asking about old products being moved has been asked a hundred times about a hundred other different products.

It was an honest thought. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SandGirl 

Absolutely NOTHING wrong with your post!  It was informative and frankly it makes perfect sense to me.  Thank you

Valued Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@untitled  I did NOT mean it that way and if it is taken that way I will delete, I am NOT like that and I love CHAZ and I love WEN so if you feel I should remove my post, I will do that.

I was just thinking maybe they want to use up all they have so they can get the newer formula rolled out sooner than later, that is all I meant - Honestly!!!!

There is nothing wrong with your post! I have actually thought the same thing. I have used Wen for probably 18 years and love Wen and Chaz but I try to use "clean" products when I can and think it would be great if Chaz took a few questionable ingredients out. In the meantime I will continue to use his awesome product's.

Trusted Contributor

actually it is based on a false premise.  OP assumes that Chaz himself thinks that one formula is cleaner than another. 

Trusted Contributor

@untitled wrote:

actually it is based on a false premise.  OP assumes that Chaz himself thinks that one formula is cleaner than another. 

@untitled 

You're reaching.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

@untitled wrote:

@untitled 

You're reaching.

Considering OPs wording, @untitled 's logic is sound.