WEN

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  Or...........for $89.75, you can get the seasonal remoist, comb, AND seasonal oil! A343770

The other one I just posted to you is the remoist and comb for $77.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler : Thanks so much, now it shall be mine.

Missed it because when I just hit on remoist, it isn't a choice. Didn't realize I had to go seasonal.

I am going to be rich in these floral hair treats!

I DO LOVE THE COMBS! Best ever. Great to have another.

Valued Contributor
I need more Wen like I need a hole in my head, but I want to try the new Bella Spirit Indigo. Is it worth it?
Valued Contributor

Yes it is. My stock  of Wen needs a closet of its own, but I have already made two orders(Cucumber and Lavender)  and I might make one more.

Valued Contributor

I have all the classics in my stash except CA & SAM. I’m not a fan of the smell of both  and I really don’t want a 12oz RTM in either one of those, but maybe I can give the SAM CC to my son as a going off to college gift. Hmmm....still pondering. 

Valued Contributor

I also am not a fan of the smell of CA but I love, love, love how it makes my hair look. And the smell doesn’t last that long. The Indigo makes up for me not using the rtm.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - 4/5/19

[ Edited ]

@1Professor You are welcome! I'm not really a floral person when it comes to fragrances, but do like the Spring Fresh Floral. To my nose, it is the lightest of all his Spring scents that I have sampled in the past four years.

But come summer, that is when I stock up on Summer Mango Coconut! EVERYTHING in that scent is wonderful to me. 

Edited to add: Should really stop corresponding with you! Smiley LOL Have been eyeing T. Shame on you for telling me you switched from P to T on another forum! Bought the book to learn more about it. Our paths keep crossing, no? ha! Happy with P, but must say I love the packaging of T. Yes, I know...THAT is NOT how you decide what to use. I also purchased the camellia oil and the exfoliating product, which I had tried four (?) years ago and liked. Hope T and P ingredients don't "fight" each other. Smiley Surprised Stay tuned! Heart

Trusted Contributor

After this TSV ~ how many months until his next one ?

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva1Donna 

Might I suggest... college age males are often fighting the combo of oily scalp and dryer hair. That's cucumber aloe. That scent doesn't linger once the hair wash is over.

Then you can keep the 12 oz CA RTM, which smells great, unlike the cleansing conditioner. 

I keep a bottle of CA RTM in the fridge, nice allover spray, especially on hot days.

Valued Contributor
@x Hedge thanks, but my son has dry scalp and super curly hair. He does like the smell of SAM, but would not use the CA because his tolerance for fragrance is worse than mine. However, I would use CA to clarify and for when I swim in the summer. I have only smelled the CA CC, SC, and oil. I said to myself never again for the oil or other ancillary products, but that’s good to know about the RTM actually being light.