WEN

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Yippee!

Contrary to 🐎's earlier description, I see the cucumber aloe IS included in the 4/5/19 TSV choices. 

Very happy to see CA wasn't left out.

Occasionally, CA has been either omitted, or in low numbers that sold out very rapidly.

🐎             🐎             🐎

If I'm going to be buying WEN that's not the TSV, I can order any day&time, because only TSV orders count toward the pre-established quota?

And now that the TSV remains up for about 12 days, it's only TSV orders that are placed only when Chaz/Gina is appearing on air that count toward said quota?

@x Hedge 

Good questions—because they’re mine, too! 😄😉

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - 4/5/19

[ Edited ]

Of course, no one here can speak to the terms of any other vendor's contracts, but I can't imagine many willingly accept the narrow window QVC imposes on Chaz. 

Those are the kinds of expectations that belong in the last century, before internet, when everyone placed their order via landline phone while the product was on-air. 

It's laughable that QVC would continue to expect customers to shop in 2019 as they did in 1999, and penalize the vendor when costomers say NO to that expectation.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Were you watching Periscope just now when someone asked Chaz while he was videotaping why the quota matters? Good explanation why it is important to wait until he is on air. Lots of people were commenting that they were going to wait until they see him presenting. Things like "we have your back."

Haven't been able to finish the whole segment, but will do so sometime. But I know you watch him periscope a lot; in fact, more than I do! ha!

Honored Contributor

2.5 hours to WEN TIME!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor
Ready girls? Going to be cold and rain here in the North and I'm planning on spending my day on the couch watching Chaz.
Respected Contributor

We are down on the Tx border right now, it is hot! (90's)  I will be in air conditiong @ANewHue ...lol

But watching for sure!  hoping for some Fresh Floral special..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

15 minutes to WEN! It will be 6pm here, so I have my glass of wine ready & have rested up my finger to tap the Speed Buy button! Ready...set...

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

FREE SHIPPING...YIPPEE!

Respected Contributor

Here on PDT it was 9:02 when my order went in for the TSV in TT and four bottles of Bella Spirit styling creme, woo hoo!  I am finding that I get the best results by using nothing but styling creme as my leave-in, so I want to have Bella Spirit SC on hand for the days I use BSI.  What did you order, SurferWife?