WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN TSV - 4/5/19

[ Edited ]

Dooters has started to spill the beans on the April 5 TSV. Hope to hear more from him as the time gets closer. But for now the TSV will be the following:

32 ounce classic, your choice (Sweet Almond Mint, Pomegranate, Fig, Lavender, or Tea Tree) with a matching Replenishing Treatment Mist, along with a 32 ounce bottle of Indigo. I believe I heard Chaz say on a video that the price would be $69.96, but the sound wasn't clear at that point. So it may be slightly different. I know he said it is less than the cost of the Indigo by itself. I also heard him say that the mist will be the larger size (12 ounces?).

He will also be launching the new Bella Spirit Styling Treatment Cream and the Bella Spirit Volumizing Treatment Mousse. This is the most treatment-based styling cream and mousse in his entire collection.

On Sunday, March 17, Gina will be presenting one hour on QVC2 and will have a new set...32 ounce cleansing conditioner with dry oil. You will have the choice of 613 or 319. Plus the launch of the Spring seasonals.

If any of you hear anything more about either of these dates, please post. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - 4/5/19

[ Edited ]

Bella Spirit® Volumizing Treatment Mousse contains exclusive Herbal Botanical waters, Amino Acids, Peptides, and antioxidant-rich Four Tea Complex. It's designed to add volume, body, and shine to all hair types, along with added moisture from our Natural Glossing Complex, leaving you with soft, silky, touchable hair.

BS Mousse.png

Bella Spirit® Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment is packed with soothing extracts and essential oils like Lavender, Eucalyptus and Cucumber, smoothing peptides and skin rejuvenating amino acids, and features the restorative properties of Arnica and Vitamin K. This rich, quick absorbing, non-greasy formula helps relieve dryness and irritation, while it treats, hydrates and firms for radiant, smoother, younger looking skin.

BS Body Treatment.png

Honored Contributor

From Chaz 3/15 while showing a video of him exercising:

Getting ready for my TSV on QVC in just 3 weeks from today.

Friday, April 5th.

Tell a friend don’t miss out.

Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Hunter is resting up for our TSV on QVC, Friday, April 5. Wait until you see what we have coming your way!

Hunter.jpg

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler you answered my ? I was wondering if it would be a 12 oz rtm. Now to chose my formula, this maybe a problem. This is where I order most of the formulas cuz I love those 12 ouncers. The other DD I was woken up by my DD spritZihg like a crazy woman. Needless to say I didn't start that day on a good note.
Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!  Thank you so much for posting this!  I have the Bella Mousse from Chaz's site.  It's WAY beyond my expectation.  WAY!  I'm in for all the Bella stuff.  I was periscoping Hunter's birthday party and he mentioned the UINBT and the styling creme in the Bella line.  The only thing I could see was the UINBT.  Cassandra was applying it on her legs while Chaz did touched up her hair with the Dry Cleanser, which is another AMAZING Wen product.  I got two of those.  The mousse is amazing REALLY concentrated.  Makes my hair BOUNCE and SHINE.  That Bella line, it's where it's at!  LOL!  I keep the Bella cleansing conditioners too since you get the duo and I love the Indigo.  The plain Bella one is TOPS for me, I mean TOPS!!!  LOL!

Thank you for posting times and shows too!  You're sort of the "anchor" person!  LOL! XO

Respected Contributor

Thank you!! I have been waitiing for a TSV so I can stock up, I just ordered a 32oz TT so that should get me by until I can get my TSV. Thanks for the heads up!! <3

Honored Contributor

From Dooters regarding today, 3/17/19:

Want to know what I'm looking for? A way to watch Gina Gannon on QVC2 at 6 PM ET tonight. Seriously, outrageous Deal/Steal for choice of 613 or 319 Cleansing Conditioner, 32 oz, with matching Dry Oil! Only $59.96 and on 6 Easy Payments of $9.99. I spend more than that on carrots each month.

There's more! Tune in and find out what else there is. There's a full hour of WEN.

Dootersoutside.jpg

Respected Contributor

I'd be interested in trying the Bella Spirit CC at some point, but don't need the other two items in this kit.  I think I might have to wait for an all Bella TSV or TDO  (as I might be interested in the styling cream and mousse) and hope that shows up at some point...

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - thank you