WEN

Valued Contributor

I know I’m a little worried about how none of the formulas sold out. If most of the customers are like me you have a stash of the core cc, which means you are buying the extras which come with the TSV.  I’m hoping he will add some more formals to the list like Bamboo Green Tea, the Men’s formula the ones that have been around a while.   

Honored Contributor

@woodyend I think it must be hard for QVC to decide how many TSVs to have available for any vendor, not just Chaz. He had a really good deal and they may have over supplied; don't know. Then there are times when Chaz would sell out, and I would think "why didn't they make more available?" LOL!! I frequently see "waitlist" on his items. 

I don't know if it is a precise science or what, but I wouldn't want to be the one to tell the manufacturer of ANY vendor that we need X amount of product on a date that is way in advance. How can you judge what will sell and what won't?

I do know that QVC has been doing a lot of "extended TSV" sales for many, many different vendors/products. Wonder if that is a sign that they have misjudged a lot of TSVs lately and had to continue to sell to clear out the warehouse.

Glad that is not my job! 

Don't forget........WEN is on April 19 also; probably Gina taking over. However, since Chaz is spending time in New York, maybe he will stick around and handle that show too. 

Valued Contributor

I made two purchases the Lav at midnight and the CA in the afternoon. I was hoping for a one time only, maybe next time.

Super Contributor

I think I heard Amy say 34,000 and then another 3000 sold on the final presentation. I notice the TSV is now regular price so it didn’t go on for days like some TSVs have been lately. 

Honored Contributor

This is from Chaz's Facebook page. Sounds like it went well with the TSV! YAAAY! Thanks to all of you who waited until he was on air to order. Heart

Thank you for an incredible TSV day on QVC today. See you in June.

Chaz at QVC.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

This is from Chaz's Facebook page. Sounds like it went well with the TSV! YAAAY! Thanks to all of you who waited until he was on air to order. Heart

Thank you for an incredible TSV day on QVC today. See you in June.

Chaz at QVC.jpg

What a lovely photo!!

HeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

Chaz is so photogenic everybody looks so happy. June is gallon month do you think the gallons will be the TSV?

Honored Contributor

@woodyend  I don't think the gallons will be a TSV in June because they are all a lowered price for the entire month. Heart

Honored Contributor

Even though Chaz said he would see us in June, I believe for the past three years he has been on QVC the last few days of May to kick off the gallons. Hopefully, that will be the case this year again.

Valued Contributor

What was that event they were talking about that QVC is having? Chaz  said he would be there.