Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 6.09.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 5.58.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 5.58.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 5.59.19 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 5.59.45 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN TSV - 12/3/19

[ Edited ]

Please remember that Chaz does NOT get credit against his TSV day quota for the featured item, UNLESS you purchase during one of his presentations on December 3. If you are concerned it might sell out, you might purchase it during the first show, even if it means setting the alarm to get up late at night. Heart 

Reaching or exceeding his quota is how QVC determines whether to have him back soon, and also how many presentations they will give him when he does return. Same with all vendors. Just do your best. Smiley Happy

In addition, any other WEN items you want to purchase, buying them during his TSV presentations helps him too. Dooters' boss told me that one time on Facebook. I intend to purchase the Classic duos during his TSV presentation.

I'm sure most of you agree that the price for this December TSV is (as he would say) insane! Time to stock up and show our appreciation to Chaz for giving us such a great deal (including FREE shipping, which is out of his pocket!) by waiting until he (or Gina) present it.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for uploading the pics!  

I saw it last night but there's good news attached to this, it also comes

with a sample of his new eau de parfum "JOY".  I guess, again, they

won't be shipping it out to Hawaii.  And I so wanted the winter.  

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun 

Have you tried purchasing the TSV yet?  I did not see anything stating it will not be shipped to HI.  The sample size is only 0.15-fl oz, so I was able to purchase it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@AlohaSun 

Have you tried purchasing the TSV yet?  I did not see anything stating it will not be shipped to HI.  The sample size is only 0.15-fl oz, so I was able to purchase it.

@SurferWife 

No, I haven't tried, but I was just assuming it since the last time they couldn't

send to Hawaii.  I'll go and try it!  Mahalo

Respected Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

HEY!  AlohaSun!  I didn't know that!  That's great.  I heard Joy was "citrusy' but anyway, I'm getting the TSV on auto delivery.  It's a GREAT deal! 

When they say free shipping, that does not include Hawaii?  Is it just the continental US?  I really didn't know, if so, that's a shame, seriously.  I mean HI is part of the US just not geographically.  Awwwww, um, QVC, please ship to HI for our Wen sisters!  How'bout it huh! ?  Please?  That would be nice!!!  XXOO

Valued Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

HEY!  AlohaSun!  I didn't know that!  That's great.  I heard Joy was "citrusy' but anyway, I'm getting the TSV on auto delivery.  It's a GREAT deal! 

When they say free shipping, that does not include Hawaii?  Is it just the continental US?  I really didn't know, if so, that's a shame, seriously.  I mean HI is part of the US just not geographically.  Awwwww, um, QVC, please ship to HI for our Wen sisters!  How'bout it huh! ?  Please?  That would be nice!!!  XXOO

@77yangya 

Thanks to @SurferWife , I was able to order the TSV!  I was going to wait for 

its presentation but had no patience.  When this (3) 32oz were offered before,

I tried ordering it but it said they couldn't send to Hawaii.  I guess @SurferWife 

was right about the size of the eau de parfum.  Thank you for asking the Q

to help us out.  The majority of Chaz's goodies can be sent at free shipping.

So now I can wait till he shows up to order more goodies. xoxoxox

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun Yes, you are correct about the JOY EDP. They mention it first under the description of what you get. I am eager to try JOY. 

Do you have anyone in the States you might be visiting for Christmas or shortly thereafter so you can get sent to them free?

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AlohaSun Yes, you are correct about the JOY EDP. They mention it first under the description of what you get. I am eager to try JOY. 

Do you have anyone in the States you might be visiting for Christmas or shortly thereafter so you can get sent to them free?

@World Traveler   

Yes, I do have a friend who just moved to San Antonio that I can have the 

eau de parfum sent to and beg her to send it to me.  I won't be traveling

this Christmas time.  I'll just keep using the TMs just so that I can enjoy

the scents.  

Honored Contributor

Alright ladies!  2 hours to WEN!  It will only be 7pm in the Aloha state, so I'll get my hands on something before bedtime. Woman Very Happy  Of all days to have to go into the office, I have to go into the office tomorrow.  I'll watch on my iPhone when I get a chance.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.