WEN

Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler , yes, thank you for the review!  I'm getting a styling creme in it today.  Wow, you're good at describing!  I could really get a fix on it by what you've described!  It sounds really nice.  I'm in love with the new spring one.  It's loud, yes, but it's got something in it, maybe jasmine?  That grabbed me.  I'll post my review here when I get mine later.  Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

@lrmuffin and @77yangya  You're welcome! Heart

Respected Contributor

Caio, Wen Peeps!

I just cleansed my hair with the new Spring Fresh Floral with a couple of pumps of 613, put back half pump of the Fresh Floral, five pumps of Bella Mousse, one pump of Melon Mint Styling Creme and my hair is WWWWOWWWWWEEEEE!!!!  Bouncy, shiny, just like Amy's only a bit shorter and platinum (yuk).  LOL!  I don't want to color treat anymore. 

The Melon Mint is different, VERY concentrated.  Such hydration!  The scent is very much like World Traveler described.  Now, I did not use the Melon Mint Cleansing Conditioner as stated above.  I'm getting that in my TSV that I got in November.  It's so amazing, I only have to move my head just a bit and my hair moves and bounces just like I left a salon.  My roots right down to my ends are ALL hydrated and full.  So amazing......  HOO HOO, BOY!

Honored Contributor

Hmmm...I may skip Spring & go directly to summer...or not! 😁

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Hi SurferWife!  I tried the new spring one in CC, RTM, UINBT and the scent SENDS ME!  I'm like World Traveler in that I didn't care too much for the other spring scents but the new one is so lovely, I'm sure you'll love it.  It went to my top favorite list and that's hard to get to!  I'm going back for more in the new spring one too.  Wish I could get it in a gallon and I hope Chaz does it in gallon for Gallonpalooza month!  By the way, I love your tag line.  That's so true.  Ya know, it's funny, the gorgeous label on the spring one really got my attention and I HAD to try it.  I think it's one of the best out of all the seasonals.

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

Hi SurferWife!  I tried the new spring one in CC, RTM, UINBT and the scent SENDS ME!  I'm like World Traveler in that I didn't care too much for the other spring scents but the new one is so lovely, I'm sure you'll love it.  It went to my top favorite list and that's hard to get to!  I'm going back for more in the new spring one too.  Wish I could get it in a gallon and I hope Chaz does it in gallon for Gallonpalooza month!  By the way, I love your tag line.  That's so true.  Ya know, it's funny, the gorgeous label on the spring one really got my attention and I HAD to try it.  I think it's one of the best out of all the seasonals.

@77yangya  You got me! I am getting the FFloral for sure! I won’t be using the new summer due to the mint, so maybe extra Spring Cc’s..Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  Is it the way mint performs on your hair or the scent? Because I really didn't sense the mint at all. But that's just me. If I stand in the shower with it on my hair and really think about it, I can pick out the various scents. But really, without doing that, all I smell is the honeydew.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife

Oh, go for both!  I know I will.

Just think of WENderful Mr. Toby will smell.

Please give him a kissie on the nosie for me! 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi  Is it the way mint performs on your hair or the scent? Because I really didn't sense the mint at all. But that's just me. If I stand in the shower with it on my hair and really think about it, I can pick out the various scents. But really, without doing that, all I smell is the honeydew.

@World Traveler I don't know about the Melon Mint one, I don't have it..I just try & not use the mint ones (especially peppermint) it makes my scalp kind of itchy...There are lots to pick from though so that is great...My exception is the WWF, I LOVE that scent so I mix it with FF...That is why I thought the new SFFloral would be a good one..Smiley Happy

Spring CC's are always high on my list...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife

Oh, go for both!  I know I will.

Just think of WENderful Mr. Toby will smell.

Please give him a kissie on the nosie for me! 

Drythe nailed it!  I love both!  Actually, I love the results of the Melon Mint but I only have that in the Styling Creme.  I have the Fresh Floral in UINBT, RTM and CC and that new spring one, if you loved the other spring ones, you'll love this one.