WEN

Valued Contributor

WEN Styling Creme end of bottle

when pump in styling creme no longer works, how do you extract the remaining creme from the bottle?  with the cleansing conditioner, i just remove the pump and put the cap back on and leave it upside down.  Looking forward to MarchTSV and hope styling creme is in tube.  

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Styling Creme end of bottle

Hi, mizree:  Wen Men Styling Creme is in tube.  I love the scent.  It's not masculine at all, it's gender friendly.  Anyway, I just cut the bottle in half and add the remainder to another bottle BUT do NOT do this if you're not adept with a utility knife.

Esteemed Contributor

Putting the product in a tube is a great idea!  I have problems with many of the pumps breaking in the CC, replenishing sprays, even the mousse.  I love Wen but with the cost of the product I feel they should have much better pumps!  Maybe tubes for all of them would solve the problem.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Putting the product in a tube is a great idea!  I have problems with many of the pumps breaking in the CC, replenishing sprays, even the mousse.  I love Wen but with the cost of the product I feel they should have much better pumps!  Maybe tubes for all of them would solve the problem.

Chaz has said on the shows here and there, that the pump must be used so that the right amount is dispensed.  I never had a pump straw actually break on me.  I simply had to take the bottom contents of the bottle and just put in another.

Honored Contributor

@mizree 

I purchased   M115659  Flip-it!    (also sold elsewhere)

Those things work perfectly to get out every last bit of my Wen. 

You can use these on so many different bottles.  There are different sizes included.

Respected Contributor

I have saved so many bottle caps that I have a few that fit on the SC bottles, so I just remove the pump and replace it with a cap, and turn the bottle upside down.  I use the largest Flip-It caps for the gallon jugs, I love it for those big bottles, but I am sure it would work for smaller bottles, too.  Personally, I don't like tubes, because you can't get the last product out of them unless you cut the tube in half and scrape it out with your fingers.  That works, but I'd rather turn a bottle upside down.

Esteemed Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I have saved so many bottle caps that I have a few that fit on the SC bottles, so I just remove the pump and replace it with a cap, and turn the bottle upside down.  I use the largest Flip-It caps for the gallon jugs, I love it for those big bottles, but I am sure it would work for smaller bottles, too.  Personally, I don't like tubes, because you can't get the last product out of them unless you cut the tube in half and scrape it out with your fingers.  That works, but I'd rather turn a bottle upside down.

Me too

Trusted Contributor

@mizree wrote:

when pump in styling creme no longer works, how do you extract the remaining creme from the bottle?  with the cleansing conditioner, i just remove the pump and put the cap back on and leave it upside down.  Looking forward to MarchTSV and hope styling creme is in tube.  

@mizree @I use Flip It system, along with another poster. V36846
They work great and are well worth the money-around $23 for 24 caps. I use up every drop of Wen's CC and styling creme using Flip It. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree about the Flip-it. maybe the Q will have a free shipping day making it a better deal.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can also vouch for the Flip It caps. I've also noticed banging the bottle down a few times moves the product off the sides of the bottle and down to the base of the straw. This trick also led to my DH answering the door repeatedly because he thought someone was knocking on it 😂