WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Specials on QVC2 Saturday, 12/11/21

[ Edited ]

Hey, everyone. Repeating a post I put on ProBoards in the WEN forum. I don't always post in both places about his deals or his activities, but thought some on this board might be interested, just in case there are one or two who have not migrated over to the other place.

Chaz will be on QVC 2 (TWO!), not the regular QVC, this Saturday at 7:00pm Pacific time, 10:00pm Eastern time.

Lots of specials, one BOGO, and lots around 50% off! He said there will be a special on his facial cleanser (two for around $38), the Blessings duo UNIBT, around $30 ea; trio Fall and Winter mousse, which works out to about $18 each; dry oil duo, about 1/3 the regular price; TWO 32 ounce of the classics CC and styling cream, like the special he had earlier this year (or was it last year), and much more!

The new winter scent that Chaz was taking photos of the label has caramel, hazelnut, and chocolate in it. Someone else said there was macadamia nuts, but I didn't hear him say that.

Corrections or additions to what I wrote above are welcomed, 'cuz he was talking fast and I was typing it while he was talking.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Specials on QVC2 Saturday, 12/11/21

I heard him say Winter is chocolate, hazelnut and caramel.  No mention of macadamia.

Fall 2022 is pumpkin, pecan, coffee.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @geezerette 

I may not get the Fall scent because of the coffee. But perhaps a 16 ounce just to see what it is all about. Pumpkin is always a favorite for me though; pecan probably would be the second scent I wouldn't want. Smiley Sad

Any news on the new summer scent? If he is doing the label photos for winter now, then he definitely is finished with the summer label (and probably the fall).

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks @geezerette 

I may not get the Fall scent because of the coffee. But perhaps a 16 ounce just to see what it is all about. Pumpkin is always a favorite for me though; pecan probably would be the second scent I wouldn't want. Smiley Sad

Any news on the new summer scent? If he is doing the label photos for winter now, then he definitely is finished with the summer label (and probably the fall).

@World Traveler 

I haven't seen anything about summer lately.  I may have missed it.  But I confess to not paying much attention to summer scents because they normally don't interest me.🤷‍♀️

He was doing both the Fall and Winter shoots at the same time a few days ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I heard him say Winter is chocolate, hazelnut and caramel.  No mention of macadamia.

Fall 2022 is pumpkin, pecan, coffee.

Those warm scents sound yummy. But dang! I was hoping for something in ginger, which is warm, gives heat, and can be either sweet or savoury.

Oh well, there's always another cycle. Meanwhile, I can't wait to blend the new Winter Caramel with new Fall Coffee. 😋

Honored Contributor

@geezerette I did see all those pumpkins on that HUGE tray in his backyard. WOW! That was really pretty. He sure knows how to create beautiful photos for his labels.

I'm mainly a Fall/Winter also, but I did get hooked on Summer Mango Coconut. I even got the parfum of that one! But other than that the Summer scents are nice but not a "must have" for me. And I can't get the Spring scents because they are usually too much floral on my head. ha! Do love walking thru a beautiful garden full of flowers, but don't want that scent on my hair all day. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@geezerette I did see all those pumpkins on that HUGE tray in his backyard. WOW! That was really pretty. He sure knows how to create beautiful photos for his labels.

I'm mainly a Fall/Winter also, but I did get hooked on Summer Mango Coconut. I even got the parfum of that one! But other than that the Summer scents are nice but not a "must have" for me. And I can't get the Spring scents because they are usually too much floral on my head. ha! Do love walking thru a beautiful garden full of flowers, but don't want that scent on my hair all day. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler 

Exactly how I feel!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Thank you for posting this, I was able to pick up a pair of RTM's in WVM, which I missed when they were paired with the two 16oz CC's.  I put the WVM in my cart several weeks ago, went back to add FGP, and when I went to check out, the WVM was sold out again, and has not come back.  I didn't really need the CC anyway, so just getting the RTM duo is better for me.  I hope everyone was able to find something to pick up while Chaz was on air on Q2 this evening!

Esteemed Contributor

Sure did @CamilleP !

Don't know why they offered the Spring Desert Poppy Remoist Duo off season and at 12.5% off, but I saw it in the inventory this afternoon and ordered while Chaz was on.

Trusted Contributor

Hedge - I don't see that. how much was it?

i know that is one of your favorites- so good find.