WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Specials on QVC2 Saturday, 12/11/21

@ANewHue Go to ProBoards. Have an explanation by the moderators on why that happened to some people. I'll post it now over there.

Esteemed Contributor

@worldtraveler I was thinking about the blue label and I think it’s time to start a campaign. Here’s what I’m thinking Chaz is going to introduce that new scent in 2023. I’m thinking he’s hoping we will embrace it and maybe the next scent will be be WVM to take a rest. If that be the case he’ll have plenty of time to reintroduce WVM with the blue label your thoughts? It’s really erring me that I have to transfer product to the blue label bottles.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:
@worldtraveler I was thinking about the blue label and I think it’s time to start a campaign. Here’s what I’m thinking Chaz is going to introduce that new scent in 2023. I’m thinking he’s hoping we will embrace it and maybe the next scent will be be WVM to take a rest. If that be the case he’ll have plenty of time to reintroduce WVM with the blue label your thoughts? It’s really erring me that I have to transfer product to the blue label bottles.

@ANewHue I responded to you on ProBoards and included a new photo of Chaz and the two Angels. Smiley Happy