WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - Some MORE Chaz/Dooters 9/1/18 TSV Updates

@FleaMktQn: Thanks so much!

Hoping the Indigo is not only a CC, but perhaps other products??

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor Yes, Fig is still the best of the classics.

What other products do you want in Indigo, which is a toner for the hair? Would you think of styling cream, mousse, etc.? I never thought of having a toner in those products, but hey, maybe that would work too. Interesting thought.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@1Professor Yes, Fig is still the best of the classics.

What other products do you want in Indigo, which is a toner for the hair? Would you think of styling cream, mousse, etc.? I never thought of having a toner in those products, but hey, maybe that would work too. Interesting thought.

@World Traveler: Yes, please: styling cream, mousse, hydrating mask.

Another product I use a lot (dry, sometimes frizzy hair) is the texturing balm. As a leave in, I'd love the Indigo! Also allows fun piecey styling.

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 9.12.57 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@1Professor Oh, I get it. Yes, that's a thought!

For piecey stylling, I use the WEN Men's paste and thought I would get the new Bella Spirit Paste (or whatever he is calling it).

Recently, I have found something else for getting the piecey style. Since he came out with the dry oil, I haven't been using my glossing serum on wet hair like I used to. It was just sitting there. 

So I decided to try it on my clean, dry hair. It works really well and I love the shine I get from it. I just use one pump and rub it into my hands, then run my fingers thru my hair, and it lets me style it easily! Love it.

Mentioned it to Chaz last month, and he just had this quizzical look on his face, like he was trying to imagine doing that. All he said was something like, "there are many uses for my products." But he didn't say anything like "yes, I've heard others do that" or "but that might make your hair.........." 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler: How creative! Great idea.

What I like about the texturing balm (besides it lasts forever and is softening on hands and feet) is that I can ONLY apply it to the pieces I want to work with. Hate spreading any more product in my hair than I really need . . .

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  hmmm I typed a response to the Fig question, i don't see it, so hoping I am not duplicating.....good to "see" you here...Smiley Happy   I think the Bella products will fly!

I am getting all things fig since back in Az the climate/water are taking a toll!

We will be hitting, add to cart at the same time, lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn  hmmm I typed a response to the Fig question, i don't see it, so hoping I am not duplicating.....good to "see" you here...Smiley Happy   I think the Bella products will fly!

I am getting all things fig since back in Az the climate/water are taking a toll!

We will be hitting, add to cart at the same time, lol

Hi @quadmimi  I don't see your response either Woman Frustrated

I always enjoy "seeing" you too Heart

It's been hot here too, hope it cools off for both of us soon Smiley Mad

I'm soooo ready for Fall, my favorite season Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn  Oh me too on Fall..Smiley Happy  Az goes from "scorching" to hot..lol

I love all the Fall CC's, & now the new Bella..I hope they put the ODO up right away,

this will be a great kick off to fall!..Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Tennessee Vol YUP! I'm looking for those too. If anyone spots a one day only item, please post for us all.

Thanks!

@World Traveler

I haven't seen any ODO's listed on the WEN page yet, but I've been trying to watch some of Chaz's periscopes over the last few months for pointers in general & came across one earlier tonight called TSV Sexy Sneak -Peak.

He goes through a bunch (if not all) of what's going to be shown on the 1st! He shares pricing on a few, but mostly just shows what will be available. It's just under 8 minutes long, so I thought I'd mention it so anyone who wants to can check it out. Smiley Happy

I know some like to be surprised, so I'll share one bit of info here about the Fall Fresh Apple in case some decide not to watch the periscope. I've seen Chaz describe FFA as a crisp, sliced McIntosh apple a couple of times, but around the 6:30 mark he goes into a little more detail & says that "it has a little bit of warmth to it because of the vanilla & coconut in here, but it also has a little bit of cinnamon, but it's like a McIntosh apple so it's crisp as well." Sounds yummy!

Happy shopping, everyone Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@tcmalfa: Thanks so much for the preview(s)! Perfect for my 2 am wakefulness . . .