WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN - Some MORE Chaz/Dooters 9/1/18 TSV Updates

[ Edited ]

Here it is...right from the most informed horse's mouth! Thank you, Dooters, for taking time off from horsing around and giving us the latest news! Keep it coming! There are lots of carrots and Fresh Apple treats (both dipped in chocolate) coming your way for being so good to us. Heart

Am I the only one over Summer? Does everyone (like me) want to look forward to Labor Day weekend... Saturday? Well! Let's talk WEN! TSV DAY is 9/1.

Midnight Kick Off Hour with Chaz and Shawn

3 AM Hour with Gina and Courtney Khondabi

7 AM Style Hit with Chaz and Leah Williams

10 AM Saturday Morning Q Hits with Chaz, Pat and Kerstin

2 PM Hour with Chaz and Jennifer Coffey

5 PM Hour with Chaz and Amy Stran

10 PM 2 Hours with Chaz and Shawn

These times are Eastern so I can lounge around, skip the treadmill, have a WEN Pets bath, and SHOP.

I'm going to hack into the shows and see what I can see. So far, I do see TSV's, OTO's, Events, and so much more. I see a day of Light, Love, and Hope. It burns bright. I see beautiful colors, like Indigo. I'm hungry already, dreaming of Fresh Apples.

Okay, up to you to figure out if I'm suffering from heat exhaustion, hallucinating, or, I've seen the future... and it's 9/1 and it's amazing.

Dooters.jpg

Dooters1.jpg

Dooters2.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN - Dooters Gives 9/1/18 TSV Update

@World Traveler - Thank You for the info. And, thanks to Wen Dooter's for dropping those hints, lol. 

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler!   Thank you for posting this!!!  I've been looking forward to Labor Day since April!!!  Since the times are all Eastern, well, that's right up my alley!!   YAY!!!!  You're a peach for the heads up!!!

Valued Contributor

To quote Officer Toody of "Car 54, Where Are You?" - OOH, OOH, OOH!!!  

Can't wait!Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi @qtrmoonlady1!!!  my sister used to have that show on in the summer, I can remember tooty pronounced tuddy, (short U) toody and Muldoone yes!  and he used to go ooh  ooh!  YES!  I remember that!  I always talk about that when we're watching the Munsters because I think Al Lewis was in that.  I was very young so I have no sound memory of the show but I DO remember them and that guy always going ooh!  When I saw your post, I got a big kick out of it!!!!

I know this is OT, but did you guys ever watch, Svengoolie?  He hosts Saturday night spooky movies, but ones that are not really too scary.  He cuts in and tells jokes and all these fun things, it's for kids but he showed already, "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" and some other oldies but goodies.

Anyway, love you post @qtrmoonlady1.  And YES!  When I saw World Traveler's post about Dooter's, I was thrilled!!!!  I'm still so happy, cannot wait!!!

Valued Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi @qtrmoonlady1!!!  my sister used to have that show on in the summer, I can remember tooty pronounced tuddy, (short U) toody and Muldoone yes!  and he used to go ooh  ooh!  YES!  I remember that!  I always talk about that when we're watching the Munsters because I think Al Lewis was in that.  I was very young so I have no sound memory of the show but I DO remember them and that guy always going ooh!  When I saw your post, I got a big kick out of it!!!!

I know this is OT, but did you guys ever watch, Svengoolie?  He hosts Saturday night spooky movies, but ones that are not really too scary.  He cuts in and tells jokes and all these fun things, it's for kids but he showed already, "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" and some other oldies but goodies.

Anyway, love you post @qtrmoonlady1.  And YES!  When I saw World Traveler's post about Dooter's, I was thrilled!!!!  I'm still so happy, cannot wait!!!

@77yangya I haven't watched Svengoolie, but my sister does, every Saturday night - she loves his show!  Glad you liked my Toody memory - I always watched Car 54 as a kid and yes, Al Lewis played Leo Schnauzer.

Happy Wenning - Looking forward to seeing Chaz again!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @World Traveler

I'm excited to get the new Indigo CC! I have salt and pepper hair and can see a difference in the dimension and shine using the regular and treatment CC's! Can't wait to see what adding Indigo will do!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN - MORE Dooters Gives 9/1/18 TSV Update

[ Edited ]

Here's more from Dooters, our investigative horse...always on the lookout for us!

I've received questions about this one so I had to share. My hacking skills are finely honed. I see this one launching at Midnight, which is 9 PM Malibu time (my fantastic time zone), and I'm ready! I'll be getting the TSV, Bella Spirit Indigo, and Fall Candles! I may have mentioned this before but, just in case, I AM OVER SUMMER. Bring on the Fall!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/chazdeanfanpage/videos/706811919681282/?t=60

Respected Contributor

YES!  Bring on Fall!!!  I'm for that!  Thank you @World Traveler for posting this!

Respected Contributor

Hi @qtrmoonlady1!  OH!  So that's who Al Lewis was in Car 54!   I found out a few years ago that Al Lewis had a restaurant in NY.  I did not know that but when I did find out he had passed.  I got such a kick out of him.  I loved Fred Gwynn too.  He was extremely talented, he could sing, act and had great artistic skills, I saw some of his work on a documentary about him.  I was very impressed.  I can't even draw stick figures!! LOL!!!  XXOO