WEN

Respected Contributor

WEN Show Tonight?

[ Edited ]

I see a WEN show in the Program Guide at 11pm PST tonight. Also on Periscope, I could have sworn he was in the Westchester salon (in his basement). Team WEN is doing a Golden Globes Gift Lounge in LA but I don't see Chaz there. @ANewHue I hope that he is coming by the Q Tonight. I think there is another WEN show listed on Sunday, too.. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle I think the Beauty IQ show of WEN tonight is a repeat of a past show. There is nothing mentioned on Chaz's Facebook page nor on Dooter's Facebook page, which makes me think it is just a repeat.

I could be wrong on this. Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Show Tonight?

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler I see. I thought Beauty IQ was live at night Wed. To Sunday until midnight. One of the WEN models is live now doing makeup. Can't remember her name. Well, I'll check it out at 11pm just to be sure.

Two WEN models, actually and its Beauty Night Live.

Respected Contributor

Well Benn was at the Lounge and Chaz is at dinner with Benn, so either the WEN Show is a rerun or it's Gina.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle. its live 8pm -12m eastern,

thats live programming 5 - 9pm Pacific.

The show at 11pm Pacific is outside the live broadcast.

Sound right?

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Kjelle. its live 8pm -12m eastern,

thats live programming 5 - 9pm Pacific.

The show at 11pm Pacific is outside the live broadcast.

Sound right?

@x Hedge Oh, hello! I get it! Too bad, though...Generally, I only watch the Q when Chaz is doing a slew of shows, so I was just not catching on to that. 😜