WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Show Times - May 19 and 20, 2019

Shoot—I’m going to miss tomorrow’s Q2 hour daytime show.  Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to order tonight.

The Big Deal is a big deal, much like the holiday TSV.  I like SOB, but since there isn’t a choice of scents and this is not the new spring fragrance, I’m wondering if QVC is trying to get rid of inventory.  Not that that is going to keep me from ordering.  😉

I’m not so sure about the NIBT/BCC combo.  Like @SurferWife , I use the 319 BCC as a facial cleanser.  I also use the NIBT, but I have several jars left of that.  I just don’t know if the price is worth it for me right now.  Guess I’ll stew about it all day.  Although I’m pretty sure Chaz will end up talking me into it!😄

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi  It's tough when favorite vendors are booked on the same days. My credit card gets the sweats when I keep whipping it out of its secure place! ha!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh wow, Wen deals & Andrew Lessman all coming up!...I am in big trouble!

We are making the full time move from Az to the Tx border where we work.

From the most dry climate you can think of to major humidity! I will need to switch my routine up big time!...more mousse I think will be coming my way...Smiley Happy

Wow @quadmimi  that's sounds like quite an undertaking.  A large upheaval.  I would be terrified even if I was looking forward to it.  Guess I'm just a big chicken.  I live in an area where it can be very humid too especially in the warm months.  Once fall sets in it gets better.  The Bella line keeps my hair so amazing that now my hair just laughs at humidity!   I want to wish you and your family tons of happiness in your new place.  XXOO

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh wow, Wen deals & Andrew Lessman all coming up!...I am in big trouble!

We are making the full time move from Az to the Tx border where we work.

From the most dry climate you can think of to major humidity! I will need to switch my routine up big time!...more mousse I think will be coming my way...Smiley Happy

Wow @quadmimi  that's sounds like quite an undertaking.  A large upheaval.  I would be terrified even if I was looking forward to it.  Guess I'm just a big chicken.  I live in an area where it can be very humid too especially in the warm months.  Once fall sets in it gets better.  The Bella line keeps my hair so amazing that now my hair just laughs at humidity!   I want to wish you and your family tons of happiness in your new place.  XXOO

@77yangyaThanks I will keep the Bella products in mind with the humidity.

I know for sure you love them..Smiley Happy I am still working on my FFA mousse, but will

switch to Bella when that is gone..Smiley Happy