WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

great to see you @HSB1204, lol I just got home about 15 minutes ago... just in time to chat. Smiley Happy

@nikki48 and @Drythe should be here sooon Smiley Happy

Welcome back @bebe777! I'm glad you made it just in time for the chat!

Are you getting the TSV?

lol, @HSB1204, I made it back with 15 minutes to spare. Smiley Happy

I'm going to order two of the Lav TSVs .. or maybe three for gifts for a friend of mine... I get to keep the FVWP CC. SHe gets some of the oils and remoist and the rest are for presents... I'll also be ordering 2-3 for the winter currant and the spring cherry blossom. Smiley Happy

Crazy good deal!!! Smiley Happy

Yes @bebe777! Definitely an amazing deal so if you know people that you can share the Wen with it's a great way to buy several sets. I don't know anyone who uses Wen but that just means more for myself! Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  Wowzza!

YES, grabbed it!

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I ordered the POM. It's my favorite scent in the classic line and I haven't used it for a while so I had wanted to buy a bottle. I figured I might as well get the TSV since the total price is pretty much what one 32 oz. bottle would cost me!

@HSB1204, since az has also given us free S&H... you can really say that about any one of the individual products... buy one, and get three for free!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Chaz!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 So true! Even a little helps so it's nice when you don't have to pay shipping. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Oh my I'm going to get into so much trouble today lol. That fall styling essentials is a crazy good deal.

@segrl21, good to see you here tonight. Smiley Happy

lol, I just quick posted the three ODOs... lol, I haen't even had time to check them out yet... but I bet they are great. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
I grabbed my TT TSV right at midnight! I am feeling confused about what to pick up next. Looking at the OTO's in FTP may have changed my game plan.
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Did everyone see A290195?

Three piece styling set!  On AD!   Wowzza!

I really like the FTP scent but unfortunately the CC doesn't seem moisturizing enough for my hair. Otherwise I'd be all over this!

Honored Contributor

When Chaz first presented Wen in Japan -- as he mentioned -- He strongly hinted that we might see Cherry Blossom in spring. @Kjelle and @woodyend were watching the QVC Japan show and shared that info. 

SPring came and went with no cherry blossom. Smiley Sad

As Chaz just mentioned.. it's taken him two and a half years to perfect it. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

When Chaz first presented Wen in Japan -- as he mentioned -- He strongly hinted that we might see Cherry Blossom in spring. @Kjelle and @woodyend were watching the QVC Japan show and shared that info. 

SPring came and went with no cherry blossom. Smiley Sad

As Chaz just mentioned.. it's taken him two and a half years to perfect it. Smiley Happy

The label is pretty!

#IAmTeamWen
Regular Contributor

Not sure if you guys saw this but the ODO with the CC and oil is an extra great deal. If you go on A/D the second shipment is 20% off! That's only $55.97 for the second shipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Finally!  I got my TSV on AD.  Last month I cut off 6 inches of my hair, which

is a lot for me.  Went into shock after I got home but now my Wen lasts 

like forever!