WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi.  Hi,  I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing.   Thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad time.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I must confess I'm a little disappointed.  I was hoping the TSV would be on auto delivery but I really thought it would be WVM  for the second shipment.   I still bought multiples but I'm hoping WVM remoist pops up come Winter.

hi beaches @ANewHue

great to see you. I was really surprised that the winter scent wasnt either WVM or the citrus one. that said, I'm really happy that the spring one is SOB!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

I must confess I'm a little disappointed.  I was hoping the TSV would be on auto delivery but I really thought it would be WVM  for the second shipment.   I still bought multiples but I'm hoping WVM remoist pops up come Winter.

hi beaches @ANewHue

great to see you. I was really surprised that the winter scent wasnt either WVM or the citrus one. that said, I'm really happy that the spring one is SOB!! Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777. So glad to see you.   Hope all is well. Yes I'm happy about SOB too, for sure.   It's been a crazy spring/summer  and I'm just hoping Fall is better.  I Put some of my pumpkins out today while I watched the show and enjoying an FGP oil treatment..

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl,  This is a true story.  I was invited by a friend's house for a Bar-B-Que and I shampooed my hair and I knew I had to eliminate some build up so I used the apple cider vinegar and water and then rinsed again with clear water.  Dried my hair and left for the party.  I received two compliments on the scent of my hair.  Go figure.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@Katcat1 - I'm a longtime Wen user and I don't have to use Apple cider  vinegar or anything else...I don't get any build up.  I don't mind the smell of ACV, I just don't need it.

Hope that's helpful.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suebdoo and @HSB1204, I know you two have been around recently. hope to see you here to chat Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777! Welcome back and I'm glad you were able to take a vacation!

Sorry I've missed any chats that took place so far today. All of the Wen shows were during my work day and although I was at home I for once didn't have time to multi-task. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

hi @quadmimi, come and join the Wen chat!! Smiley Happy

HI @bebe777  I wanted to stay on and chat but haven't been feeling the best, but wanted to grab my goodies...

I know you take care of your parents, I was helping my Mom, but she passed away a few weeks ago...I am so sad, but so thankful I got to help her what I did...

She was just a joy..

@quadmimiFeel better and I'm sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

He basically said we love the seasonals so he is giving us what we love. I love that he didnt forget those that look forward to the core in the Sept. TSV. That core set is pretty good. 

@nikki48, agreed!!! Smiley Happy

Chaz is always so good to us. The values on the Seasonal TSV and the Classic OTO were both excellent. 

I was really happy to have an all Seasonals TSV, but I was really glad to see that Classics value as well. Smiley Happy

I'm a bit worried because I don't think the Seasonal TSV is selling as well as the past September Classics TSVs have done. for the past few years, the fall Classics TSV has sold around 45,000 units. -- At noon, I think they had only sold 15,000 Seasonal TVSs. I wonder how well the Classics OTO is doing. Maybe that kit is cutting into the Seasonal TSV numbers.

I'm passing on the TSV but mainly because I have enough CC and SC already. I hardly ever use the remoist and RTM so even if it was available in the core formulas I'd pass.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Chaz has given a few new tips that I'm loking forward to trying.

He mentioned that now he's telling "curly haired" girls to use the leave in products in reverse (i.e. lightest to heaviest). -- For me that would be mousse, followed by volumizing spray and SC, with CC at the end.

I'm also really intrigued about applyind the mousse directly to my hair. That sounds like a great idea!

@bebe777  I tried applying the products in reverse a few times since my hair has gotten really wavy but it still doesn't seem to do much for me. I'm trying to embrace the waves but I have to use non-Wen styling products in order for that to work.

Respected Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

@bebe777  Thanks again for all your help.  I want to get your opinion or anyone else can comment as well..  I don't particularly care for the orange pumpkin scent. Reminds me of the dentist's office.

I do love vanilla....so does the vanilla pumpkin scent have a strong vanilla undertone?

Otherwise, I will just stick with pear scent. 

I am planning on getting the TSV and the oil and 32oz CC (seasonal combo. It isn't a ODO.  There is an auto delivery but it says sold out.

I am just getting tired of the original scents otherwise I would get the fig option for the ODO that contains the oil and 3 other products.

If you don't have anything nice to say about Wen, just don't comment...please!

Thanks again.

@CalMom  I would stick with the FTP. The FVWP has no vanilla scent at all to my nose. I get an extremely strong perfume scent which I don't care for.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I've been really good so far. I've just ordered one of the TSV in FTP. I was going between FTP and FGP. It was tough to decide. -- I'm going to pass on the winter option, but really load up on SOB. @ANewHue, if I remember correctly, you're an SOB girl2 Smiley Wink

Yes @bebe777. I love SOB but I'm really liking the cherry blossom now.   Still a little less shocked WVM wasn't on auto delivery.  I'm so overstocked with a Fall but I have to try the new remoists.  What's a wengirl to do?