WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN September Chat

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom wrote:

Does anyone think we might get the usual seasonal set with 32oz CC, SC and mousse? That's the one I could really use everything in. 

@jaxs mom I hope so.  Pretty sure they had it last year because I have mousse left and that's the set I like to get with the seasonals.  I'll look at my orders later.  I'm hoping they don't include the brush.  I air dry and don't use a brush.  I've given them away though.  Gimme a WEN comb and I will be thrilled!😁

Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom, I think we may get a styling set but not sure about 32 oz seasonal in a set. Hopefully our favorite horse will do some snooping and bring us the dirt. 

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

@jaxs mom, speaking of the horse... he posted this today: 

As I stumble upon things I remember you peeps want I'm going to reveal... starting with Fall Styling Creme (we kinda dropped the ball in Summer) and Fall Mousse (same ball).... they'll sell on their own. And the deal isn't something you'll want to miss. I almost fell off the treadmill when I read that one.
Friday has some EVENT priced items that could choke a horse. Now, I didn't know where that idiotic cliche came from until I saw these deals. I'll check back in when I know more. Insanity is what I'm seeing so far and I'm all for it when it's WEN I want to buy gifts. Get it? WEN I want to... well, I'm a little off my game. Have I mentioned how much I hate Summer?

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48 Well that's interesting. Thanks for posting it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen any posts from @@Happydaze?  Haven't "seen" her for months and I'm hoping she's okay.  

Honored Contributor

There are two more Wen shows tonight which would be great for our live Wen Chats. -- If you're new to the Wen forum, we have our chats on the monthly Wen chat thread: WEN September Chat -- Everyone is welcome to join in the chat. They're a lot of fun and a great way to meet other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi @bebe777 !!  So happy to see you made it😘. I see you said you just got back from vacation.  I hope you had a great time and that that means you have gone home and things have improved with la familia 😁

I'm going to try and be around during one of the chats tonight!

So what are you getting this visit?

Honored Contributor

Hi @Suebdoo, it's great to see you again!! Thanks for asking about my folks. Things finally settled down enough so that I felt comfortable to go away on vacation. My first vacation in a year and a half. Yay!!!

I've got to run a few errands but will be back for the 6pm chat and aroudn for the evening. Hope to see you!! Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I must confess I'm a little disappointed.  I was hoping the TSV would be on auto delivery but I really thought it would be WVM  for the second shipment.   I still bought multiples but I'm hoping WVM remoist pops up come Winter.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN September Chat

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue wrote:

I must confess I'm a little disappointed.  I was hoping the TSV would be on auto delivery but I really thought it would be WVM  for the second shipment.   I still bought multiples but I'm hoping WVM remoist pops up come Winter.

hi beaches @ANewHue

great to see you. I was really surprised that the winter scent wasnt either WVM or the citrus one. that said, I'm really happy that the spring one is SOB!! Smiley Happy