WEN

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suebdoo and @HSB1204, I know you two have been around recently. hope to see you here to chat Smiley Happy

Hi @bebe777! Welcome back and I'm glad you were able to take a vacation!

Sorry I've missed any chats that took place so far today. All of the Wen shows were during my work day and although I was at home I for once didn't have time to multi-task. Cat Wink

Hi @HSB1204, great to "see" you in here. Hopefully you can join us tonight anf won't have to multi taks. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Sorry, I didn't make it. It was dinner time and then I had to run out and do some shopping. Hopefully I'll make it the next time Chaz is back. Cat Happy

Hi @HSB1204 it sounds like you had a yummy and productive evening. I should be aroung more (fingerz crossed) so hopefully I'll see you around. lol, Im watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC righ now and she is hilarious. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Hi @HSB1204 !  You missed a fun show!  I don't think you were getting the TSV so dinner would be a great choice

No one else was here so I talked to myself😜

Hi @Suebdoo! I recorded the show with Chaz and Lisa so I'll have to sit down and watch it. Cat Happy

Yeah, I should probably use up more of my current Wen stash before I buy more. I'm so proud of myself for not buying anything. Who knew I had that much willpower?! Cat LOL

Hey, at least if you're talking to yourself no one is going to disagree with you! Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

Hi @HSB1204 !  You missed a fun show!  I don't think you were getting the TSV so dinner would be a great choice

* bebe777 waves at @Suebdoo. *

I was here but we kept missing each other Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Chaz has given a few new tips that I'm loking forward to trying.

He mentioned that now he's telling "curly haired" girls to use the leave in products in reverse (i.e. lightest to heaviest). -- For me that would be mousse, followed by volumizing spray and SC, with CC at the end.

I'm also really intrigued about applyind the mousse directly to my hair. That sounds like a great idea!

@bebe777  I tried applying the products in reverse a few times since my hair has gotten really wavy but it still doesn't seem to do much for me. I'm trying to embrace the waves but I have to use non-Wen styling products in order for that to work.

@HSB1204 since I have wavy hair I have a feeling that the this reverse system won't work, but it's worth a try. -- That said, I think I'll probably also try putting the SC in last (after the CC), since the SC is supposed to lock the CC in. Smiley Wink

Iol, I finally tried the TTS this summer with the SHP duo for $45-50. While it didn't give me beachy hair, it did seem to add a bit of volume so I'm using it on an occassional basis... and still experimenting with it. -- I'll probably repurchase it but I won't use it regularly. I have become a fan of the Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) though. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I do think the reverse option gave me more waves but I still wasn't that impressed with the end result. I may try it again one of these days. Lately we've had more humidity than usual and my hair has been a struggle to deal with. Maybe now that the temperatures are coming down a bit my hair will actually do what I want it to! Cat Tongue

Yeah, the TTS is a bit of a mystery to me still. I've seen Chaz use it on that one model several times where he'll scrunch it in, they dry her hair in the back and then bring her out with beautiful waves. If I could get results like that I'd be amazed!

@HSB1204 thanks for reminding me of that. I always have scrunched my hair during the leave in process. I think I remember air drying it once and it gave me more waves. lol, I'll have to try it again. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777  Sorry, I didn't make it. It was dinner time and then I had to run out and do some shopping. Hopefully I'll make it the next time Chaz is back. Cat Happy

Hi @HSB1204 it sounds like you had a yummy and productive evening. I should be aroung more (fingerz crossed) so hopefully I'll see you around. lol, Im watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC righ now and she is hilarious. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I'm just glad it's finally weekend. Too many 7:00am meetings this week! Cat Sad

Yes, don't leave us again like that so you'll have to stick around and keep up with all the Wen news. Cat Wink

Oh, you would have loved this one store I went to tonight. They had some scented candles and there was one that smelled exactly like FAS. I had to run away in a hurry. Cat LOL

Trusted Contributor

Sorry girls, I jumped on FB live to watch. I enjoyed the show, they really do work well together.  

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Chaz has given a few new tips that I'm loking forward to trying.

He mentioned that now he's telling "curly haired" girls to use the leave in products in reverse (i.e. lightest to heaviest). -- For me that would be mousse, followed by volumizing spray and SC, with CC at the end.

I'm also really intrigued about applyind the mousse directly to my hair. That sounds like a great idea!

@bebe777  I tried applying the products in reverse a few times since my hair has gotten really wavy but it still doesn't seem to do much for me. I'm trying to embrace the waves but I have to use non-Wen styling products in order for that to work.

@HSB1204 since I have wavy hair I have a feeling that the this reverse system won't work, but it's worth a try. -- That said, I think I'll probably also try putting the SC in last (after the CC), since the SC is supposed to lock the CC in. Smiley Wink

Iol, I finally tried the TTS this summer with the SHP duo for $45-50. While it didn't give me beachy hair, it did seem to add a bit of volume so I'm using it on an occassional basis... and still experimenting with it. -- I'll probably repurchase it but I won't use it regularly. I have become a fan of the Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) though. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  I do think the reverse option gave me more waves but I still wasn't that impressed with the end result. I may try it again one of these days. Lately we've had more humidity than usual and my hair has been a struggle to deal with. Maybe now that the temperatures are coming down a bit my hair will actually do what I want it to! Cat Tongue

Yeah, the TTS is a bit of a mystery to me still. I've seen Chaz use it on that one model several times where he'll scrunch it in, they dry her hair in the back and then bring her out with beautiful waves. If I could get results like that I'd be amazed!

@HSB1204 thanks for reminding me of that. I always have scrunched my hair during the leave in process. I think I remember air drying it once and it gave me more waves. lol, I'll have to try it again. Smiley Happy

@bebe777  Yes, scrunching usually works really well so give it a try again! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

Hi @Suebdoo! I recorded the show with Chaz and Lisa so I'll have to sit down and watch it. Cat Happy

Yeah, I should probably use up more of my current Wen stash before I buy more. I'm so proud of myself for not buying anything. Who knew I had that much willpower?! Cat LOL

Hey, at least if you're talking to yourself no one is going to disagree with you! Cat Wink

* bebe777 waves at @HSB1204 *

I was here2. really.

* bebe777 checks out her virtual arms to make sure she can see them * Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777  I'm just glad it's finally weekend. Too many 7:00am meetings this week! Cat Sad

Yes, don't leave us again like that so you'll have to stick around and keep up with all the Wen news. Cat Wink

Oh, you would have loved this one store I went to tonight. They had some scented candles and there was one that smelled exactly like FAS. I had to run away in a hurry. Cat LOL

@HSB1204, lol you know I would have enjoyed that. Smiley Wink

I've been reading through some recent posts and it sounds as though Chaz will be reformulating FAS for next fall with more crispy apple and less maple. As long as it smells somewhat similar I'll be a happy girl. Tee hee!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

Sorry girls, I jumped on FB live to watch. I enjoyed the show, they really do work well together.  

@nikki48 welcome back!!

I really enjoyed them together. Is the show different on facebook?