WEN

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH to one of my favorite Wengirls!!!  Best wishes for good health and great hair!!💕🎈🎂

Esteemed Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

I don't really need more Wen at this point but I may be tempted by FTP since that is my favorite Fall scent. Cat Happy

@HSB1204   Let's face it none of us probably do but you know we all cave in when Chaz brings us goodies.   

Super Contributor

@nikki48  thanks!   I hope he brings it out in the FGP, have been waiting for years for all goodies in the FGP, so excited for the TSV!

Honored Contributor

I was all excited for the TSV in FTP but I'm seriously debating just getting a gallon or a couple sets of MIF instead. I don't know. I have so many open bottles I really need to use some of them up. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I don't really need more Wen at this point but I may be tempted by FTP since that is my favorite Fall scent. Cat Happy

@HSB1204   Let's face it none of us probably do but you know we all cave in when Chaz brings us goodies.   

@ANewHue  That is true. Why even bother saying that I won't be buying anything because we all know I will. Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for starting the September chat @Kjelle. Happy birthday to the September birthday Wenners! 🎂

I am hoping for for specials on core CCs and oils, and on 319 CC.  I just love the oils for make-up removal, in addition to scalp treatments, and adding to the ends for moisture.  

I hope all is well with @bebe777 as I haven't seen her on for quite a while.  

Happy fall!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

So, has anybody caved yet and ordered the TS and Remoist in FGP from Chaz directly, or are we all sitting on our hands (typing this with my toes Woman Wink ) and waiting for the 15th?

Contributor

I can't wait for 9.15 either. I heard the TSV is going to be amazing. 32oz seasonal cc, 4oz remoist, 6oz styling cream & 6oz replenish for like $70

what I really want is the MIF & BGT gallons

Esteemed Contributor

Just ONE more sleep ladies, so excited anyone else?

Honored Contributor

Does anyone think we might get the usual seasonal set with 32oz CC, SC and mousse? That's the one I could really use everything in. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval