WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: WEN - September Chat 2015

@JAXS mom wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I have a question for ladies that have transferred product (CC) from one container to the next. I think that I am going to pick up an additional TSV in TT. I was thinking about purchasing in AD as well. If I do this, I will not need to pick up the gallon in June of 2016. However, I love the gallon container or more importantly the dispenser.  I would love to be able to transfer my 32oz. bottles into the gallon container for ease of use.

Ladies that transfer product how hard is this? Does it come out of the containers easily enough?

Open the 32oz cc bottle and just squeeze it into the gallon bottle after you remove the lid. You'll probably have to tap it a few times to get the very last drop. I wouldn't just leave it sitting there to drip out when it take seconds to squeeze out of a full bottle. 

I don't do that because those hard plastic bottles are hard to squeeze. I don't have a lot of strength in my hands anymore.

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I have a question for ladies that have transferred product (CC) from one container to the next. I think that I am going to pick up an additional TSV in TT. I was thinking about purchasing in AD as well. If I do this, I will not need to pick up the gallon in June of 2016. However, I love the gallon container or more importantly the dispenser.  I would love to be able to transfer my 32oz. bottles into the gallon container for ease of use.

Ladies that transfer product how hard is this? Does it come out of the containers easily enough?

@icezeusThe TT CC should be very easy to transfer from the 32 oz. bottle into your gallon. The TT formula seems to be more of a runny consistency compared to some of the others so I haven't had any problems tranferring it from one bottle to another.

That's funny, I just said the opposite. Obviously it depends on which formulas you are comparing it to. Woman Happy

Yes, that's true. Some have been a little harder to get out of the bottle than others but TT was always easy for me. It just seems to run right now when I turn the bottle upside down. Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@JAXS mom wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

Open the 32oz cc bottle and just squeeze it into the gallon bottle after you remove the lid. You'll probably have to tap it a few times to get the very last drop. I wouldn't just leave it sitting there to drip out when it take seconds to squeeze out of a full bottle. 

That's what I've been doing and it went fairly easy with TT.

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@JAXS mom wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

That's what I've been doing and it went fairly easy with TT.

I just did this with FGP last night. It's kind of my 'new season' ritual. Not into a gallon, but 16ozs into 32s and end 32s into new 32s.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much Bebe!  I can feel all of the excitement about the TSV, new products!

Frequent Contributor

Hi yisbuff2-  Nice to meet you.  I know what you mean...I learn so much too!!

Honored Contributor

@Cin001 wrote:

Thank you so much Bebe!  I can feel all of the excitement about the TSV, new products!

Hi @Cin001 and you're most welcome!! Smiley Happy 

During the Wen shows a lot of times we have open chats in this monthly chat thread. Open conversation and everyone is welcome to join in. 

Sometimes there are drinking games, but they just shut the water off in my place until 2am (hopefully) so I won't have anything to drink. 

Feel free to join in!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

UNOFFICIAL WEN FORUM CHAT-VITE

your presence is requested at the midnight ET hour (about an hour from now)

for a fun filled, full fledged Wen Chat 

to kick off Chaz's September 5th Wen TSV... and just for the fun of it Smiley Happy

This is an open chat and all Wenners, newbies or ancient ones (like Drythe and HappyDaze ), silly (like sonechko and FleaMktQn ) or serious (??? I got nothing for that), 613ers, Classics girls, Seasonal Lovers, passionate Restorative liner, over 18 Wen Kids at heart, and... cause we'd never leave them out, the Wen Men. Smiley Happy

I'm notifying anyone who's been chatting in the Wen forum for the past few hours, but everyone is welcome to join in!!

-- her silliness herself (with the bouncy Wen model MIF hair), bebe Smiley Wink

@DoxieMomma  @rittek13  @sonechko  @Kjelle  @Mirage08 @FleaMktQn  @lrmuffin  @quadmimi @Brdwygurl @jennys kid  

@Cin001  @RunnerMom @Hilary77  @Buckeye815  @Susan25  @ImaBElover  @yisbuff2  @aprimo  @BethanyB  @Kitkat21

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

UNOFFICIAL WEN FORUM CHAT-VITE

your presence is requested at the midnight ET hour (about an hour from now)

for a fun filled, full fledged Wen Chat 

to kick off Chaz's September 5th Wen TSV... and just for the fun of it Smiley Happy

This is an open chat and all Wenners, newbies or ancient ones (like Drythe and HappyDaze ), silly (like sonechko and FleaMktQn ) or serious (??? I got nothing for that), 613ers, Classics girls, Seasonal Lovers, passionate Restorative liner, over 18 Wen Kids at heart, and... cause we'd never leave them out, the Wen Men. Smiley Happy

I'm notifying anyone who's been chatting in the Wen forum for the past few hours, but everyone is welcome to join in!!

-- her silliness herself (with the bouncy Wen model MIF hair), bebe Smiley Wink

@icezeus  @Wen Woman @Save the Whales @BackwoodsBarbie @riley1  @HSB1204

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

RSVP-ing yes!

bebe, you are adorable.

hey everyone! i'm about to jump in the shower to rinse out the tt oil treatment that's been in my hair almost all day and do a double cleanse with tt cc and then i'm parking my behind in front of the tv to watch everyone FREAK OUT about the TSV. i mean really, it's kind of insane. a dream come true! xoxo