WEN

Regular Contributor

Re: WEN Routine - After A Hair Color Treatment

I have opted not to get my hair done at the salon so that I can afford more Wen lol and do my color at home. The last time I did my color, I cleansed my hair after with Fig to keep it full of moisture and it turned out very well. I was extremely happy with it. Usually I love the conditioner that comes with good hair color, but this was even better than that. Next time I do it, I'll be adding some 613 and seeing how that works. 

Regular Contributor

Thanks for all of your feedback!  I just did a double cleanse with my "frankenbottle" though I think it's mostly SAM in there right now (filled it up recently from my gallon).  Now I have the re-moist mask in POM sitting on my head.  I should be more diligent using the mask.  I'm just bad at being consistent, heh.  

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:
I bring my WEN with me to the salon. My stylists gets a kick out of it. But, I wish I felt more comfortable bringing the SC and Mousse (and brining my own brush, he uses the metal brushes and no nozzle, oh the horrors, lol). He tries with the CC, but he only washes once and doesn't add a pump of CC as a leave in. So once I get home i do a re moist treatment.

I thinking of having him not blow dry my hair on the next appointment. I cringe with his tools.

For the ladies who do a scalp oil treatment before the coloring, do you wash the oil out before coloring or not? I'm always unsure if it's better to color dirty hair or clean hair. Thanks for your input!

Red Door is a la carte for their hair services, so I just get a cut and style my own hair.

I bring the WEN travel size set of everything with me and my WEN brushes, WEN comb and my personal blowdryer and use their dryer bar to style my hair.

But now I'm thinking about putting remoist in when I am done with my color and cut if I am going right home after.  I usually style my hair and put my makeup on if I am going out after.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've posted before that Chaz needs to develop an app for us to remember to oil and remoist.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN