WEN

Respected Contributor

I remember you said that, World Traveler.  I'm miffed at QVC for deciding not to carry it, when they must know it will sell.  The fact that they cannot keep the duo in stock ought to say something to them, but it seems they aren't listening to their own sales data!  I actually sent them an e-mail with a product suggestion, which they thanked me for, but who knows if that will go anywhere.  I'll be keeping my eye on inventory for the rest of this month, just in case.

Trusted Contributor

I did my part, I ordered a gallon in PJP and also the 32 ounce with NIBT. 😀

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What did everyone get? The deal on the classic 32 ounce with a full-size treatment oil was unbelievable! I got THREE of them. I go thru the oil super fast because I use it almost every night, plus I put it on my eyebrows to help with growth, and then I use it when I do a foot soak, which is most nights too. 

Regularly, the oil is $54 for the full size at QVC. The oil with the 32-ounce classic was under $50!

Got all three in Tea Tree.

@I'm the opposite @World Traveler - I don't use that much oil and they seem to last me SO long!  I have multiple open and unopened bottles and don't see needing any more for a few years.  I notice nearly every deal of late has a 4oz oil in it -- good for you but less purchases for me. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I purchsed :

32 oz Fresh Apple CC with 8 oz NBT - special price

2 Fresh Apple Texturizing Sprays - special price

THANK YOU CHAZ - you should have won the Customer Award for NBT!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor
@Drythe and hairspray, and lip product and fragrance as well. Those awards are getting predictable and boring. Now we wouldn't want anyone taking a hissy fit . Lol
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@Drytheand hairspray, and lip product and fragrance as well. Those awards are getting predictable and boring. Now we wouldn't want anyone taking a hissy fit . Lol

@ANewHue

Hey, I've read that you've been very busy lately, hope all is OK.

As for hissey fits, I think long and hard about them, but sometimes when some "person" gets on your last nerve and really deserves it, well... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Chaz certainly did deserve more than they were willing to give him.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@I'm the opposite @World Traveler - I don't use that much oil and they seem to last me SO long!  I have multiple open and unopened bottles and don't see needing any more for a few years.  I notice nearly every deal of late has a 4oz oil in it -- good for you but less purchases for me. 

@sueinsf Perhaps we should do an exchange. You take my 32-ounce Tea Tree and I will take the oil when they are paired together. ha!

I get so many 32-ounce TT deals with Chaz's specials and TSV's, so I have quite a bit in my cupboard. But I can always use the TT oil! In fact, there are been enough of his specials in the past 12 months of the 32-ounce TT that this year I didn't need to buy a gallon during June.

Honored Contributor

According to Chaz's Facebook page today:

" I spent the day creating some of my upcoming “Blessing” fragrances: Faith, Joy, and Harmony. I have some amazing scents/fragrances your coming your way."

Chaz fragrance house.ny.jpg

Honored Contributor

According to Chaz's Facebook page:

The Angels final night in NYC, resting up for their upcoming shows on @qvc this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Angels.NY.jpg

Honored Contributor

Up, Up, and Away - First presentation on Thursday, October 18, 7am EST.

Chaz Plane.jpg