WEN

Regular Contributor
@sueinsf

We’re a match made in heaven! I want the indigo and not the BST! I ordered 4 sets and put 3 of the BST’s on eBay. I think I’m the cheapest right now...not looking to make a profit, just break even to get something else.
Esteemed Contributor

I just placed an eBay bid on a quart of BST.

@Greenqueen

Regular Contributor

@x Hedge

On mine? I don’t see it, so must be on someone else’s...bummer! Lol

Enjoy regardless!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greenqueen

do you sell using the same name you use here?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge

No...they’ll probably delete this, but I sell under petdocross 

I see there’s an auction that popped up...must be the one you bid on! Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:
@sueinsf

We’re a match made in heaven! I want the indigo and not the BST! I ordered 4 sets and put 3 of the BST’s on eBay. I think I’m the cheapest right now...not looking to make a profit, just break even to get something else.

I'd consider bidding @Greenqueen but I don't know if I even like BST yet!  Maybe I should go take a look....

Regular Contributor

One sold! Woohoo! Two to go...

@sueinsf

You'll never know until you try it! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN - October 2018 Chat

[ Edited ]

I just. managed to remember that Chaz was on tonight, so I got my order placed for TT SC on a/d.  I wanted to order FGP re-moist, but it's not available yet!  Nor is the BSI gallon I want to order.  To add insult to injury, the SC a/d was on easy-pay for weeks, until tonight  Thanks, Q!  Woman Frustrated Oh, well, at least it's not a budget-buster. 

I was thinking about ordering a gallon of BGT, but I still have half of what I ordered last year, and now that my hair is much drier than it used to be, BGT isn't as good for me as it used to be, so I am going to pass on all the gallons this month.  I still have my a/d FIG gallon coming from the June order, so I'm good.

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I just. managed to remember that Chaz was on tonight, so I got my order placed for TT SC on a/d.  I wanted to order FGP re-moist, but it's not available yet!  Nor is the BSI gallon I want to order 

@CamilleP When I was at the salon two weeks ago, Chaz said that QVC did not want to sell the Bella Spirit Indigo in gallons yet; it will be next year. Of course, that could change, but that was as of two weeks ago. I think it had to do with the fact that it is so new, and possibly QVC wants to see if it is a big seller with the customers, which makes sense.

However, if you really, really want it in gallons, you can get it from Chaz's website.

Honored Contributor

What did everyone get? The deal on the classic 32 ounce with a full-size treatment oil was unbelievable! I got THREE of them. I go thru the oil super fast because I use it almost every night, plus I put it on my eyebrows to help with growth, and then I use it when I do a foot soak, which is most nights too. 

Regularly, the oil is $54 for the full size at QVC. The oil with the 32-ounce classic was under $50!

Got all three in Tea Tree.

Sorry Chaz didn't win in all categories, but so glad he continues to win each year for best "shampoo" and that his wonderful remoist was again a winner.