WEN

Honored Contributor

I'm SO glad the kit was all of one kind.  Much prefer choosing the scent I like!

Way to go Chaz and Team WEN!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor
Awesome deal! I have been wanting the comb and I can always use more FGP.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, bebe! I am not at home but waiting for some food and although I hate checking in on my phone due to the horrendous bouncing around (it is like playing whack-a-mole trying to click on anything!!) I did anyway and saw your notification. I wouldn't have seen the OTO otherwise! Easy pass for me though. Smiley Sad

Thanks nolimitshopping!

Trusted Contributor

Aww, thanks so much for the notification @bebe777!  I decided to pass, though I did consider FAS and trying FGP.  I am afraid FGP will be too drying for my hair, so decided to pass since it's a set of three.  

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

FAS is available again. I just ordered mine. Yay!

@quadmimi FAS is available!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @RunnerMom @Lucky Duck @jpie @Ibby114 @Rosiebudsmom @Renata22 @JaxsMom

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU ALL...

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@quadmimi YAY!!!! I was even thinking of ordering one to hold for you. I'm sooo glad you got it!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@quadmimi YAY!!!! I was even thinking of ordering one to hold for you. I'm sooo glad you got it!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Oh thank you bebe....my poor Husband has watched me got nuts til I got it....I promised him a FGP...Smiley Happy...that was such a kind thought...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, bebe! I am not at home but waiting for some food and although I hate checking in on my phone due to the horrendous bouncing around (it is like playing whack-a-mole trying to click on anything!!) I did anyway and saw your notification. I wouldn't have seen the OTO otherwise! Easy pass for me though. Smiley Sad

Thanks nolimitshopping!

Ahhhhh  HappyDaze, Whack-a-mole! Too funny!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Super Contributor
As much as I hate saying this I think in going to have to pass! Really wanted all 3 scents, I don't need that much of each and I already have too many combs. Really disappointed with this one. Smiley Sad
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney