WEN

Regular Contributor

I love the fact that you don't get all three this time.  Got my Tuscan Pear as I was all out.  I don't necessarily need another comb but I can gift it to a co-worker who is considering trying WEN for the first time.   Hooray!  Great deal.  Thank you Chaz and Team WEN! 

Regular Contributor

I'm glad it wasn't one of each too since I don't like the FAS.  I still have 1 1/2 16 oz bottles that I'll probably never use. 

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 thanks! 

Trusted Contributor

I really thought my credit card would be safe this weekend 😃

I got mine in FAS 😍😍 So happy they included a comb, now I'll have one at my vacation house and not have to bring mine one Wen comb back and forth. 

Big thanks to Team Wen! And a huge shout out to whoever scheduled this for the start of the 2:00 show.......kickoff is in just a few minutes, and I would've missed this had it been later, lol.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl wrote:

I haven't tried any of the fall seasonal's, so I was hoping for a mixed set.  Bummed that I had to choose, but it really is a great price so I went with the fall Tuscan pear Smiley Happy

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the TFP. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Notifications: @Kitkat21 @untitled @w84WEN @butterflygirl69 @SurferWife @hopi @posterchild @Qvcbeautylover @ChynnaBlue @Doherty @Hilary77 @rittek13 @Kjelle @aprimo @sailor_moon @Laura14 @riley1 @Susan25 @40nu20 @millieshops

Respected Contributor

I'm kind of sad that this isn't a mixed set of three, I was going to get one to try FAS and FTP again, just in case my hair liked them better on the second try.  However, I managed to cancel my single 32oz FGP A/D in time and ordered a set of the FGP OTO instead, since, per ounce, it's a better deal.  I don't use FGP more than once a week, sometimes less, since it tends to weigh down my baby fine hair, so I would probably have cancelled the A/D on the 32oz anyway, and this deal makes it easier in the long run, with a smaller bottle in my shower.  I'm also sad for those who haven't tried any of the Fall formulas, a "sampler" set  would have been great for them.  I hope any of you who are curious do go ahead and give one of the fall formulas a try, even if you don't get the OTO, just one 16oz bottle, because they all smell so good, and depending on what your hair needs, one of them might well be perfect.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Brdwygurl wrote:

I haven't tried any of the fall seasonal's, so I was hoping for a mixed set.  Bummed that I had to choose, but it really is a great price so I went with the fall Tuscan pear Smiley Happy

I'm trying to decide if I want to get the TFP. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Notifications: @Kitkat21 @untitled @w84WEN @butterflygirl69 @SurferWife @hopi @posterchild @Qvcbeautylover @ChynnaBlue @Doherty @Hilary77 @rittek13 @Kjelle @aprimo

I just ordered the FTP, too. I may end up with the FAS, too because I THINK I heard it's being retired.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

I'm so happy for this configuation.  I understand it's not the best configuration for those who haven't tried all three formulas, but  It's wonderful for those of us who have and who like one or two of the fall formulas, but not all three.  I love FAS and really like FTP, but don't care for the performance or scent of FGP, so last year I didn't go for the fall trio.  Very happy to have this choice this year!  Plus a comb! 

Esteemed Contributor

My new fav is the FTP! Ignore the fact that it smells divine, my hair is soft and manageable! This is definitely my Fall CC favorite.

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

This is awesome! I ordered two in FTP and cancelled my 32oz A-D. I already have two FGP and I don't want any FAS, so I'm glad it wasn't all three scents in one package. I would have passed on that.

Thanks Chaz!! Woman Very Happy

aprimo, lol, this worked out really well for you!!! Smiley Happy 

Notifications: @Wen_Woman @kricket3142 @leavesgalore @Mgggg1 @LIndaMJ @Arianny @Missy823 @candys mine @jennys kid @Jen44 @quadmimi @sawst14  @BExplorer @TuesdayTaylor @KonaKat @bleueyez28 @BabyYoda @1Wildhorse @golfgal @CWS22