WEN

Regular Contributor

I was really hoping for a set of three with one each because I hadn't tried any of these. Now... decisions. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

Good deal but easy pass for me too as I just received a 32 oz of pear and pumpkin and I don't care for apple spice, leaving this out there for all the other wenners...

Respected Contributor

I don't need any of these scents, so this is an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

This is an easy pass for me as well.

Super Contributor

I haven't tried any of the fall seasonal's, so I was hoping for a mixed set.  Bummed that I had to choose, but it really is a great price so I went with the fall Tuscan pear Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ordered my Fall Ginger Pumpkin! I'm tempted to get Fall Apple Spice but have never tried Fall Tuscan Pear!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

This is awesome! I ordered two in FTP and cancelled my 32oz A-D. I already have two FGP and I don't want any FAS, so I'm glad it wasn't all three scents in one package. I would have passed on that.

Thanks Chaz!! Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I got a FGP and a FTP.  I've been holding out buying the FGP waiting for a OTO. First time trying it.   

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I told some Wenners that I would send them notifications, so here goes... 

@Chefgal411 @Diva1Donna @yisbuff2 @FleaMktQn @simollie @HappyDaze @Drythe @sonechko @icezeus@  @Wen Woman @BackwoodsBarbie @riley1  @HSB1204  @Brdwygurl @Beautoxica @coffeegal @Maltichonmom17 @Suz585 @DoxieMomma

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks Bebe. Considering FTP. 

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN OTO IS UP...

[ Edited ]

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Oh it is choice of rather than all three. Hmmmmmm. Still might.

yisbuff2, yeah, I'm still trying to figure out this one. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Notifications: @VaBelle35 @World Traveler @Mirage08 @sueinsf @ANewHue @geezerette @CamilleP @littlepixie @lrmuffin @BichonEmma @nikki48 @RawkinFoodie @CoCo87 @HonnyBrown @Cin001 @Nightowlz @addicted2q @CalMom @delish91 @rplas64