WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

@quadmimi wrote:

My next order when Chaz is here is going to be the Bella Enhancing Defining Cream..I have wanted this for a long time, so it's top of my list...I wish he had this in the FTP scent, lol, I am stuck on this CC scent again!  Heart

@quadmimi 

I use this every day & my curls are really defined.  A little truly goes a long way (I use 1/2 pump).  If you use too much, it can give your hair that crispy feel.  Please keep that in mind when you use it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Enjoying my coffee this beautiful Sunday morning, reading a few posts & what do I see on the Beauty boards?  A post about WEN & hair loss.  Here we go again, just as we are weeks away from the TSV.  Good grief!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

My next order when Chaz is here is going to be the Bella Enhancing Defining Cream..I have wanted this for a long time, so it's top of my list...I wish he had this in the FTP scent, lol, I am stuck on this CC scent again!  Heart

@quadmimi 

I use this every day & my curls are really defined.  A little truly goes a long way (I use 1/2 pump).  If you use too much, it can give your hair that crispy feel.  Please keep that in mind when you use it.

@SurferWife Oh thanks for the tip!..I have super fine hair so I will start with lessSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Enjoying my coffee this beautiful Sunday morning, reading a few posts & what do I see on the Beauty boards?  A post about WEN & hair loss.  Here we go again, just as we are weeks away from the TSV.  Good grief!

@SurferWife Yep, there ya go!...Poor FFA, it will be a "good day" for the beauty board!...

Honored Contributor

WOW! The QVC price for this 8-ounce jar of remoist is very expensive.

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 3.33.07 PM.png

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler 

That's  insane. Could it be an error of some sort? Has to be. I recently checked the 8oz price a couple weeks ago when telling a friend about a TILI box that included the same size 319 NBT. It was $59.00 and the TILI was $25.00. This must be an error. I hope it is!

Honored Contributor

Hey, everyone! Don't forget the Beauty Awards will be this coming Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Chaz to clean up on every category he is listed. Heart

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler @rochelleS This is a new remoist treatment but, yikes, it doesn't even have free shipping.  It must be an error. 

Edit:  Maybe it is not a mistake.  Eight ounces is a lot of remoist and 319/613 CC's are intensive treatment products.      

Esteemed Contributor

@Gussie2007 @World Traveler 

I didn't realize this was ReMoist not NBT. The similar packaging threw me. Sorry 'bout that Ladies. I'll be paying better attention. 😯👀😳

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife that poster has been around for years doing the same thing