WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

World Traveler, thank you for posting about this.  I saw Chaz doing Marisol's hair with the Spring Desert Poppy, I think it was so we have to try it when it's available.  Chaz posted that his salon in LA is open again so if you go there, you probably can try it, World Traveler, and report back to us.  LOL!  Just kidding.  Well, in a way. XO

Respected Contributor

It looks like 2 new 319/613 products on the "New" section...I don't think they are new though, (but I could be wrong)...

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Yes, that is kind of weird that they would call them new. Hmmmm.......Unless the sizes are different or the prices. 

I'm looking forward to getting my Tea Tree on auto-delivery again. I received the last of my special pricing from his deal last year. 

Still no word from anyone about the ingredients of the new Spring Desert Poppy. I even asked on Facebook. I got some thumbs up from the forum people, but no answers from anyone who may have heard him talk about it. Maybe he hasn't given that information out yet, but I sure thought he would have mentioned it by now since he gave the name.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Yes, that is kind of weird that they would call them new. Hmmmm.......Unless the sizes are different or the prices. 

I'm looking forward to getting my Tea Tree on auto-delivery again. I received the last of my special pricing from his deal last year. 

Still no word from anyone about the ingredients of the new Spring Desert Poppy. I even asked on Facebook. I got some thumbs up from the forum people, but no answers from anyone who may have heard him talk about it. Maybe he hasn't given that information out yet, but I sure thought he would have mentioned it by now since he gave the name.

@World Traveler 

Oh yes that will be good for your Tea Tree!...Smiley Happy

I haven't gotten into a nursery to smell the Desert Poppy yet..(so knowing what the other ingredients are may help) This week will be slower so I will see if Home Depot has any out...It is still over 100 here everyday so you would think  "a desert Poppy" should be popping still..!! Hopefully it needs no water because Az has none of that either!...Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Even though the poppy may not need any/much water in Arizona, you better ensure that your poppy CC gets "a splash" of water. Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@quadmimi Even though the poppy may not need any/much water in Arizona, you better ensure that your poppy CC gets "a splash" of water. Smiley LOL

@World Traveler 

LOL that is a good one!...Yep plenty of water added here..Smiley Happy plus 2 humidifers running full time in this house!  (or you would just dry up)..Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

My next order when Chaz is here is going to be the Bella Enhancing Defining Cream..I have wanted this for a long time, so it's top of my list...I wish he had this in the FTP scent, lol, I am stuck on this CC scent again!  Heart

Honored Contributor

My next order will be his TSV in Tea Tree, hairspray, and some Replenishing Treatment Mist for sure. Probably other things too. Hard to say no when Mr. Dean is on the screen! ha!

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

My next order will be his TSV in Tea Tree, hairspray, and some Replenishing Treatment Mist for sure. Probably other things too. Hard to say no when Mr. Dean is on the screen! ha!

@World Traveler 

That is true!...I am sure I will not stop at the Curling cream!..lol

Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - The BS curling creme is great.

@World Traveler - any list I have made regarding purchases seems to vanish when Mr. Dean and The Angels are in the house, lol.