WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

I fell in love with Ginger Pumpkin when it first came out.  I got a gallon of it a few years back too.  I have the ancillary stuff in it too.  I love the mousse and the Body Treatment !  Unreal!  It smells amazing!

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@CamilleP  ....thank you for the insights on the fragrances.  I am thinking I will be ordering the FGP now for sure!  I haven't had any negative reactions so far other then in the past with the older formulas from many yrs ago.  I can't use Tea Tree for example and I don't like the smell at all.  But the new (they are new to me) ones seems to work well.  That's a bummer you can't use all of them.  I have some of those sample packets....I would love to send them to you...wish there was a way.  In fact I got another set in my FTP order yesterday.  

And yes I just LOVE tsavorite garnet!  A truly good quality one which I can't afford is mesmerizing to me.  It glows like kryptonite (Superman) from another planet!  But I do love diamonds just as much.  Jewelry my other addiction.

I'm a jewelry fan too.  One day we were in the mall and we stopped in this jewelry store and they had this gorgeous ring there.  I had to have it.  It's a pink sapphire with diamonds around this square top and down the shoulers, white gold.  I must like the style of a piece though and this one just caught my eye.  I have a decent collection and yes, I'm a diamond fan too.  I'm only missing a fancy intense yellow.  That's my next one! 

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@tsavorite wrote:

Oh boy....there is body butter in the FTP?  I think I NEED that...LOLWoman LOL

@tsavorite 

I meant to share that I ordered the FGP body cream & ReMoist duo. The dry down of the CC on my arm left an inviting soft aroma of the spices. It was quite nice. I had hoped the Wen Men edp would have been a good scent on me. It's similar in that its a heavenly combo of soft spice and faint Tahitian vanilla (one you might consider) but my chemistry picked up too, too much clove and that wasn't suitable for me. 

I'm really looking forward to trying the actual NBT when it arrives. 

Are you speaking of a Wen Men NBT?  I would DIE for that!  Wen Men is one of my top favorites.  I have the EDP and I love it, it's just needs a bit more of the Tahitian Vanilla.

Esteemed Contributor

No, @77yangya I was talking about the Wen Men edp. Like you, I adore the scent of the CC and the fab results with my hair. It's solely the edp that isn't agreeable with my body chemistry. That was a huge surprise and disappointment. That wonderful soft sultry spice was nowhere to be found on my skin. Just clove.  Even in cooking or baking, too much clove is ruinous. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just a teminder 3 MORE DAYS TO VOTE!
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Thanks! I just did again. Heart

Honored Contributor

Last day to vote, September 14. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone hear that the new scent for Spring is Desert Poppy? I saw something on Facebook that led me to believe that.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Anyone hear that the new scent for Spring is Desert Poppy? I saw something on Facebook that led me to believe that.

Thanks @World Traveler 

Wow that sounds really different!  Glad you caught that...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Confirmed that is a new scent. But........that will be really interesting as far as the scent. I'll have to do some more sleuthing!