WEN

Honored Contributor

WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

[ Edited ]

Good morning to all of you and a great new month ahead for us! 

Loving my summer and fall items right now. Fall scents are the best for me, especially the Ginger Pumpkin.

Did everyone get what they wanted when Chaz was here last week?

Been going thru my stash and I am good for now. Getting both the Fall Plum Pear and the Winter Wild Berry some weeks ago put me in a good place WEN-wise.

My hair is better than ever. Always surprised that it can keep improving. I was happy with how it was after using WEN for a sort time, but after five years of the special Chaz products, I am loving my hair even more.

Haven't been watching his Periscope showings or Instagram on a regular basis lately, so if someone else has, please share what he is saying/showing, besides all the food they make during his stay-at-home time.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

@World Traveler - Thank you for starting us off for our monthly Wen chat.

I seemed to have missed the oil in the FPP and just saw it this morning. Going to pass on it for now. My orders should be coming in by either Friday or Monday. 

Now, if only the weather would get cool so I could actually enjoy Fall. Still so very hot here in SC.

Happy Wenning everyone!

Respected Contributor

Hi World Traveler and thank you for starting us off the new month!  Well, I love the Fall scents too.  I got the Plum Pear duo when Chaz was here but I could not get the other things because they are not available yet.  I emailed Chaz's place and they said around Labor Day weekend maybe.

The oil in the Plum Pear was available, I did see that days ago but I'm not interested in the oil since the Botanical is the end all for me taking care of my hair.

Respected Contributor

Well, I just got my Bella ReMoist and my Plum Pear duo and both boxes had those packets of Plum Pear and Wild Berry in them!!!! WOWEE!  I was waiting for a sale on the Bella ReMoist for months and during the show, I saw a choice of 613 or 319 or Bella ReMoists with a comb for $60.00!!!!  I ran to the phone!  My Bella is still saying in process but I figured it will show up with my duo and sure enough, it did!  CANNOT wait to use the Bella and since I already love Plum Pear, I'm thrilled!  Now, just waiting for the other Plum Pear stuff to be available.  That's great though that they keep putting these packets in every box!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for starting us off @worldtraveler. Happy September everyone!! Well Even though I thought I was well stocked enough on FGP I may just have to pick up a few more now I’m sorry I missed the deal while Chaz was on. FPP oil is what I think I’ll be looking to add in October. Right now I’m using the tanning mist and loving it so I grabbed an a/d because like Chaz I don’t like to be pale and lately I’ve been down right pasty. Lol. I haven’t tried the botanical yet so that maybe a cool weather indulgence as well.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Thanks for the Sept. start off..Smiley Happy

Waiting for my FPP to ship. I got another of the tanning mist, I just love it!...

I have a huge list of "wants", but have to wait a bit on ordering..

Hope everyone is doing well.. @FleaMktQn   Do you have the new FPP?  I can't remember, do you like it...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hey guys!  The Plum Pear is starting to come in.  SurferWife you have stuff on wait list, your stuff should be getting ready or shipped already.  I just ordered a 32 with the Body Treatment.  I type the words out for newbies.  I want the mousse and styling creme in this but not sure if they're there yet.

Honored Contributor

Vote, vote, vote! Heart

Anyone know the deadline for voting on the QVC Beauty Awards?

Respected Contributor

Hope you are doing well too, quadmimi.....thank you.

Honored Contributor

Still no news on the specific item for the TSV? Haven't been on Instagram or Facebook for a few days, so don't know if anything has been posted on his media outlets.