WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WEN Monthly Chat - September 2020

@worldtrabeler thanks I was looking for it today and couldn’t find a thing about the Beauty awards.
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@SurferWifethat poster has been around for years doing the same thing

@ANewHue 

Oh!  I don't really recognize names unless it is one of the WEN ladies! I don't bother chiming in on those types of posts.  Thanks for letting me know,

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

October 9 - WEN TSV

$74.96 for three 32-ounce Cleansing Conditioners in our choice of Lavender, Tea Tree, Sweet Almond Mint, 613/19 and Bella Indigo, Winter scents (Vanilla Mint, White Forest, and his new Wild Berry.

If you get it in auto-ship, then the spring choices will be Honey Lilac, his new Desert Poppy, and Orange Blossom. The summer auto-ship will be have Honey Peach, Melon Mint, and his new Pink Lemonade.

He has asked on his videos that we please wait until he is presenting before we buy. It must be really important this time for him to say something.

Remember, you don't have to wait for him to present the item you want to purchase; just make sure it is sometime during the hour (or two) that WEN is the show that is on. It all counts as credit towards his quota established by QVC if you purchase ANY product of WEN while he is on. If you need oils, for instances, but he is presenting the re-moist products, go ahead and get the oils you need; it will count as long it is a WEN product.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - thanks for the info - WOW, great prices for three 32 oz - I'm probably leaning to the 319 to replenish my inventory. 

And, yes, I always wait until Chaz is on - that's the least I can do for him considering what he does for us.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 You're welcome! And thanks for always being able to hold off on ordering until Chaz has his hour or two to present items. Heart

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler 

Thank you...I have enough Wen so I am glad to wait...I am also getting the Bella Defining Cream, & will see what other goodies he has!...Smiley Happy